Home The Bridge

Community Introduction: Hello, I'm Nancy!

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    AI Detector put her previous two responses at 64% and 56% Human Content Score. So probably human, but something in the tone/style is tickling the AI Spider Sense.
  • Wooohooooo!!! Welcome Nancy! We are so excited to have you!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Serious question here... Am I the only one who, when reading Nancy's answers' is reminded of text produced by ChatGPT?

I thought the same, and it feels a bit anti-personal with it just being a "community" account vs a named account which made me think bot a bit more but in truth I don't think so. Just was my initial gut throught.

Well, the name probably makes it easier to slip the next one in.....
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
    AviTrek wrote: »
    AI Detector put her previous two responses at 64% and 56% Human Content Score. So probably human, but something in the tone/style is tickling the AI Spider Sense.

Does that mean I'm close to being super intelligent? B) Just kidding haha I'm just a normal person with arms and legs. I was just trying to give accurate and clear answers to some important questions community had asked.

You should start ending each sentence with "Fellow Human Persons"!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serious question here... Am I the only one who, when reading Nancy's answers' is reminded of text produced by ChatGPT?

I'd love to be an AI, but unfortunately I'm not :(

How can we tell? If we post a picture of a busy city can you highlight the squares that have traffic signals and then tick a box to prove?

I kid of course 😜
  • Welcome Nancy B)
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
    edited February 2023
    This thread needs a theme song!!!!!

https://youtu.be/uc6f_2nPSX8
  • AsmodanAsmodan ✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    I confess i'm skeptible.
    pro deo et denny crane
  • SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Theme song proposal & hopes for a legendary version of Vic Fontaine
    g5vy7jtdbyk8.gif

• t'filt'fil ✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Greetings Nancy,

Qa'pla to you also.

The Vulcan Science Academy welcomes you to your new role and may you live long and prosper.
    You may find that part six of the second analect of Surak might be useful

Kaiidth - "what is,is"

T'fil Vice-Principal - Species Outreach and Xenoarchaeology Vulcan Science Academy

"There is nothing to gain from haste but error." Surak Second Analects
  • pro deo et denny crane
  • MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭

I'd love to be an AI, but unfortunately I'm not :(

I'm not sure you'd want to be an AI/computer in the Trek world. Many of them had to be logic-defeated by Kirk... :open_mouth:
  • NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games :)
  • Hello Nancy, I do have some concern regarding the news about Tilting Point. A lot of investment has been made by players for the game to succeed. Do you have any encouraging words to assure the community as a whole that our invested time has not been in vain? And welcome onboard.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Glad to have you aboard. May it be a long and fruitful voyage 🙂
  • ybjledfl2dnv.png

Nancy, feel free to join the Facebook Timelines group as well. Thx - Sid ;)
  • Sorry Nancy I did not read any previous comments and your response.
  • KopaceticK[BART'S]KopaceticK[BART'S] ✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    AviTrek wrote: »

Does that mean I'm close to being super intelligent? B) Just kidding haha I'm just a normal person with arms and legs. I was just trying to give accurate and clear answers to some important questions community had asked.

I appreciate your direct responses Nancy, don't worry abt the community hazing you a bit, they're mostly harmless. Now Landru.. err, I mean Nancy, guide us. :smile:
  • Good evening, Nancy. I'm RC Austin, admin of The Real Cat Menace fleet Facebook page. I've been keeping statistics about the game for nearly seven years now, and I'm glad to see you working to make the game a fun place to be for everyone. I wish you the very best success and look forward to see what we can do together. I'll keep looking to see how I can help you out in this regard.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Nancy! :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Welcome Nancy