Home The Bridge

Server down?

Most of my fleet were booted from event and/or restarted and can't get back in. Obviously will place ticket when able to, appropriate screen shots taken.

Adm [BARTs]KopaceticK

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shittles are loading really slowly now. Looks like the Gremlin in the Arena was not eradicated but rather hid in the Shuttle bay.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shittles are loading really slowly now. Looks like the Gremlin in the Arena was not eradicated but rather hid in the Shuttle bay.

Skittles taste better than Shittles. Taste the rainbow.
  • I’m sending one to Shittle at a time during the kickstart... it’s just not moving & the event started 7 hours ago 😬
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was going slow for a while about 90 minutes ago, took a while to correct itself.
  • Took a big shittle around event start, ended up getting tired and deciding im more interested in going to see ant man.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the keeper of the lore for the source material I can confirm that the original comment both was and was not a typo.

In other news, I managed to shoot a 10 minute video of the Captain Arena nonsense from yesterday if anybody is interested.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a big shittle around event start, ended up getting tired and deciding im more interested in going to see ant man.

Enjoy!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?