Home The Bridge

Is it time for another really good legendary Klingon crew?

Arguably the main baddies in the Star Trek Universe.
y45zm08d1gow.jpg
i3fjlmckn9jb.jpg
yqcs7dbjrejm.jpg
Here are a few I wouldn't mind seeing.

“You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai

Comments

• Given how many Klingon items I have lying around from all those Klingon shuttles I've run in events, yes. Yes, it is time for another really good legendary Klingon crew. I'm down with all four suggestions so far, and would throw into the ring:

Ambassador Kamarag
    Duras
    Bajoran Kurn (also open to a dual Sons of Mogh)
    That accordionist restaurateur on DS9
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah. I’m out of 2* Bloodwine and I don’t feel like farming more.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • Given how many Klingon items I have lying around from all those Klingon shuttles I've run in events, yes. Yes, it is time for another really good legendary Klingon crew. I'm down with all four suggestions so far, and would throw into the ring:

Ambassador Kamarag
    Duras

jaubgwsbnkzn.jpg

Yep. Duras great Klingon villain.

aflh8brwfhmg.jpg
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why we have not gotten a single Duras card yet. Unless it's cos Massett does not want it so
  • 8e3w1lrw7473.jpg

Krell was the Klingon warrior who, in 2268 was responsible for upsetting the balance of power on the planet Neural by providing a rival clan of villagers led by Apella with the "advanced technology" of flintlock weapons (the actor Ned Romero also appeared in Voyager and The Next Generation).

0540bk41klpm.png

Just pondering on other Klingons we haven't seen in game yet.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Mirror version of Kahless. Which I probably did not speel good.

The original warrior guy. Took a hair and made a Bat'Leth.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
    7y5asx3b8qpc.jpg
    TOS Version of Kahless the Unforgettable
    1o1ybyc41w8c.jpg
    4tlretgsfyhu.jpg
    It would be fun to have all of these crew too B)

Wow. I seriously forgot how "minstrel show" they went with some of the Klingon make-up in TOS. That sure didn't age well as of the 21st century. They had a main cast member who was a beautiful person of color. Why did they choose to go this way rather than casting people of color for the Klingons if they wanted the Klingons to be non-White?
  • edited March 2023
    7y5asx3b8qpc.jpg
    1o1ybyc41w8c.jpg
    4tlretgsfyhu.jpg

Wow. I seriously forgot how "minstrel show" they went with some of the Klingon make-up in TOS. That sure didn't age well as of the 21st century. They had a main cast member who was a beautiful person of color. Why did they choose to go this way rather than casting people of color for the Klingons if they wanted the Klingons to be non-White?

I think* the look they were going for was like an olive green.

mogqk0bgfelt.jpg

In Santa Claus conquers the Martians the Martians were also that dark too.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spine-in-the-Face Klingon from ST1. The most disturbing of all Klingons in Trek.
    klingon-commander-themotionpicture.jpg

edited March 2023
    7y5asx3b8qpc.jpg
    1o1ybyc41w8c.jpg
    4tlretgsfyhu.jpg

I think* the look they were going for was like an olive green.

mogqk0bgfelt.jpg

In Santa Claus conquers the Martians the Martians were also that dark too.

It might have been similar to how the "yellow" shirts in TOS were actually green. They just did not photograph that color under the studio lights. I don't know if it is that particular photograph or they tried a different make-up on him, but that seems to be way darker than how I remember other TOS Klingons.

EDIT: Scrolled up and Kahless looks way less olive complexion than other TOS Klingons in this thread.
  • Spine-in-the-Face Klingon from ST1. The most disturbing of all Klingons in Trek.

https://datacore.app/crew/barak_commander_crew/
    Spine-in-the-Face Klingon from ST1. The most disturbing of all Klingons in Trek.

https://datacore.app/crew/barak_commander_crew/

The artwork does him no justice.
  • 2rs6uu5y0dsu.jpg
    s79s6p1809zu.jpg

Kahless from the old collectible card trading games, back in the dark ages before Mobile gaming 🤣
    2rs6uu5y0dsu.jpg
    s79s6p1809zu.jpg

Kahless from the old collectible card trading games, back in the dark ages before Mobile gaming 🤣

Whatever filmstock or transparency they used it photographed much more towards olive complexion there!
  • 01qhyr158v9h.jpg
    Ambassador Kell was a representative of the Klingon High Council who also served as an agent for the Romulan Star Empire.
    f95snwea3hmd.jpg

How about Archer Klingon?
    eptnsbr6j0wh.jpg
  • How about Archer Klingon?
    eptnsbr6j0wh.jpg

If the developers see that, he’ll be the next mega event crew 🙈
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch'Pok, the Klingon Lawyer, is one of my faves. Although I'm not sure he can claim "legendary" status.
    arohn5nhnqet.png
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch'Pok, the Klingon Lawyer, is one of my faves. Although I'm not sure he can claim "legendary" status.
    arohn5nhnqet.png

That makes it all the more likely that he would be 5*! ;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    xn60krd7mrsx.jpg
    John Schuck as the Klingon Ambassador from Star Trek IV and VI
    7u6r0t21pibc.jpg
    ficz9hfnq0aw.jpg
    tbks0mqowop7.jpg
    ea12nvdeag4e.jpg

+87
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Worf from Picard will be the next one in next month's Mega
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    xn60krd7mrsx.jpg
    John Schuck as the Klingon Ambassador from Star Trek IV and VI
    7u6r0t21pibc.jpg
    ficz9hfnq0aw.jpg
    tbks0mqowop7.jpg
    ea12nvdeag4e.jpg
    Given how many Klingon items I have lying around from all those Klingon shuttles I've run in events, yes. Yes, it is time for another really good legendary Klingon crew. I'm down with all four suggestions so far, and would throw into the ring:

Ambassador Kamarag
    Duras

I hadja covered. I'll add his ship ability should be "There Shall Be No Peace As Long As Kirk Lives!"
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how could all y'all forget these 3 klingon legends? and yes we need a kruge who's better than a 3/3!
    christopher-lloyd-autograph-in-person-signed-photograph-26969272090773.jpg?v=1631938685
    how could all y'all forget these 3 klingon legends? and yes we need a kruge who's better than a 3/3!
    christopher-lloyd-autograph-in-person-signed-photograph-26969272090773.jpg?v=1631938685

5 🌟 Vaporizing His Lady Kruge.