Home The Bridge

Survey Discussion: Player's Choice Results

We've got the results from the player's choice, captains.
Did it go down how you expected it to?

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20133/march-2022-players-choice-survey-results

Comments

• Tiny Toons (Lower Decks) came in 3rd place/last for the new Mega event - Sweet! B)
  • Interesting factoid about the temporal Cold War. The studio wanted a show set way into the future while the writers wanted one from when we first went out there. They compromised by inserting the temporal Cold War into the story line as a way to do both.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    You monsters! You voted the Swashbuckler Ortegas as second place in Campaigns?!?!?

I hope we still see her sooner rather than later.

I hope a Temporal Cold War Mega has Petulant T'Pol!

https://youtu.be/f485xB_Dsm4
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did it go down how you expected it to?
    No, at no point did I expect my personal preference for Mega to win. :)

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Tiny Toons (Lower Decks) came in 3rd place/last for the new Mega event - Sweet! B)

EV Suit Tendi!
  • edited March 2023
    I mean... I'm personally both floored and ecstatic to get a temporal cold war mega so... its a good day
  • Thurthorad wrote: »
    Tiny Toons (Lower Decks) came in 3rd place/last for the new Mega event - Sweet! B)

Haters gonna hate.

And players are gonna play 😉
  • okay but what about the Janeway question 🤔
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

I loved Tiny Toons. Great compliment.
    Let’s fly!