Home The Bridge

Honor Sale?

I assume, based off the Timelines online store, that today we will be getting an honor Sale. I didn't see any announcement about it though....

Comments

• You are just in the future, probably due to time change shenanigans.

Our dependable community manager, as originally planned, will be making an announcement three days after the sale ends.
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just found out about the honor sale, by entering the portal and seeing the pulls... I pulled the 10k begold not knowing if this was official or a bug risking a ban :wink:
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Kanon wrote: »
    I just found out about the honor sale, by entering the portal and seeing the pulls... I pulled the 10k begold not knowing if this was official or a bug risking a ban :wink:

Try and let us know ;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭

It was announced 2 hours ago: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20156/announcing-our-next-campaign-engineered-antics-2023-03-21-honor-sale#latest
    I know that seems like a lot of time, but it's not considering that the forum is not in-game communication. I don't usually go from game to forums all the time, back and forth
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

It was announced 2 hours ago: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20156/announcing-our-next-campaign-engineered-antics-2023-03-21-honor-sale#latest

Even looking at that release, the honor sale is a complete afterthought. There is no breakdown of the various offers, nothing mentioned about timelines, etc...

There are so many old announcements that could have been reviewed, both for the content and the timeline (ie: more advance notice). This is a joke

The timing of the honor sales also doesn't correspond to the timing of the 'day' changeover, as it usually does. It seems like the honor sale started an hour earlier than it should have.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had enough for one Pull. Got a new Legendary.

ozq2wi6icqla.png
    gvmubp8fwqzs.png
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was NOT announced 2 hours ago. The Campaign was announced 2 hours ago the Honor Sale part was edited in a few minutes ago. Wow......

Is there a way to view edit history? I've never found it. I can see the edit time, but not the original post.
  • It was NOT announced 2 hours ago. The Campaign was announced 2 hours ago the Honor Sale part was edited in a few minutes ago. Wow......

The last edit was about time, not the Honor Sale. Please, don't share inaccurate information.
  • Spock-OSpock-O ✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    It was NOT announced 2 hours ago. The Campaign was announced 2 hours ago the Honor Sale part was edited in a few minutes ago. Wow......

Is there a way to view edit history? I've never found it. I can see the edit time, but not the original post.

I remember reading the campaign post sometime around 10:30. It had already been edited; I was excited to see Tribble Scotty but for the life of me I don't remember seeing anything about an honor sale. Oh well, happy for both. :)
  • The historical edition is only accessible to admins, and I'm not authorized to share this information. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regarding the event timings, we appreciate all your suggestions, and we will work to ensure greater precision in our timings going forward. Thank you for your understanding.

The last edit was about time, not the Honor Sale. Please, don't share inaccurate information.

When there is an issue in the future, posting a separate post with the correction avoids anyone being suspicious there was an edit.
    edited March 2023

When there is an issue in the future, posting a separate post with the correction avoids anyone being suspicious there was an edit.

This was posted:
    Wicked Realm Games Forum
    — Today at 10:27 AM
    Announcing our next campaign: Engineered Antics - 2023/03/21

Greetings, captains!

Engineering is the theme of our next campaign, ¨Engineered Antics¨.

It will feature: Tribble Scotty 5, Doctor La Forge 4 and the brand new Rutherford Chief Engineer 5!

The last reward of the Ultimate track will be the engineering avatar.

This campaign will start on Tuesday, March 21 at 12am ET (5:00 UTC), and end on Monday, April 18 at 11:59pm ET (Tuesday, April 19 at 04:59 UTC).

You have one week left to complete the “Spaced” campaign!

Lastly, we hope you’ll enjoy this week’s event.

Thank you for playing,
    The STAR TREK TIMELINES Team.

Funny, I dont see any mention of an honor sale....................
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    The historical edition is only accessible to admins, and I'm not authorized to share this information. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regarding the event timings, we appreciate all your suggestions, and we will work to ensure greater precision in our timings going forward. Thank you for your understanding.

Wow. That should tell you a lot about the people who hired you. Evidence exists you are innocent of something you are accused of and they forbid you from proving your innocence. Harsh lesson to learn.
  • -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    Do I have to guess how long this sale will go?
    -:- AZ689 wrote: »
    Do I have to guess how long this sale will go?

Might have been a good idea to add that time when the edit for "times" was done. Just saying.....

• WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has not been a very good honor sale for me so far. I opened my daily beGold and 9 combo packs:

- 2 all-immortalized beGolds
    - 5 new crew
    - 3 stars added to existing crew (Zhian'tara Odo, Gangster Spock, Goddess of Empathy Troi... ick!)
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what I saw. v1zd1mdef17h.png
  • Yeah the original announcement didn't include info about the honor sale and was added a few hours later. Very much appreciate the honor sale but lol on the communication part.

But anyways, only one bad pull out of 9 so I liked it.

ALL HAIL THE CREAM KING, LORD OF FTM.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    6xa4k9eykfyu.png
  • Navarch wrote: »

So, I guess I was not wrong, I got called out by the STT here and in private, but that's ok. Glad they are focusing on the important issues. :smile:

You got a warning too huh?

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am happy to have an honor sale. Finished some crew. Got lots of cites. Got a Tribble herder Scotty so if I buy the next campaign I will be all set.
    Let’s fly!
    Navarch wrote: »

So, I guess I was not wrong, I got called out by the STT here and in private, but that's ok. Glad they are focusing on the important issues. :smile:

You got a warning too huh?

;)