Home The Bridge

Do you have Vori Defender Chakotay yet? (10 Weeks)

Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
It's about 10 weeks since he was released, have you got a copy of him yet?

This is drops from voyages, not adding stars from citations or DYC.

Do you have Vori Defender Chakotay yet? (10 Weeks) 183 votes

No.
62%
AstrometricsAviTrekData1001Ivanstone[QH]Eric Nelson[QH] Oxmyxdext74[KM] WOLF 359[SSR]TrollhammerenDragen[SSR] GTMETKaiRoCMO ZoidbergShadowconmaster[CFOH] Khaaaaaaannnnnn!!!!~peregrine~KopaceticK[BART'S](HGH)ApolloSovinoxGandozer {SoS} 114 votes
On a second/third account, but not on a main account.
2%
Zombie Squirrel Commander SinclairPuknuti]§[ JonathanMadman1 5 votes
One copy. (Main or only account)
27%
ADM Fletcher [ET]WaldoMag[GoT] Gabe HaBlack[TLA]  84wbThis Sisko1SoupKitchen RikerCaptain Harlock<TGE> Darxide=GBP= BearGib - Admiral MarinersIronagedaveWebberoniGeneral Khazaan <))) [TLA]Gwilli-akDavideBooks.|.KENT1 of 687584749907971Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Ishmael Marx 50 votes
Two copies.
7%
Warrior Willo[QH] Sapko[FF] Frylock IBOL17(ST) Dreadnought PompeyMagnusAdmiral Q BakerSalamander ParisMyimaginary [CH] 76 suitedtyllanthorDangevin [CAB]imdwalrusKor - Eater of choc 13 votes
Three or more copies.
0%
Etienne 1 vote

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Not a single drop. I was even doing day + Voyages at the start. Did several. Now just doing the eight to ten hour Voyages I can do naturally. Have not tested the Shenzhou theory.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • One copy. (Main or only account)
    I FINALLY got it on my most recent voyage.
  • No.
    Not a drop on the 3 accounts I play. I have a fleet member with 3 so far on one account.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    I got my first, on my main account , I think 3/10.(maybe off a day)

I got a second copy on my 3rd account 3/7.

My second account got a copy a while ago do not remember when , but I know it was after my 3rd account got it first (at least by a month)

So main 1
    2nd account 1
    3rd account 2
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    So far nothing. Sticking to the usual strategy of 10 or 12 hour voyages to efficiently farm 4*s.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    So far nothing. Sticking to the usual strategy of 10 or 12 hour voyages to efficiently farm 4*s.

I usually run 10 hrs. on my main and 2nd account, I also will usually do 3 to 4 dilemmas a day on these accounts.
    My 3rd account , I am a little more active in, might explain why it leads for me in getting Chakotay. (So I would say one more dilemma a day. But it , also does not always hit 10 hrs. which means 8 hours. I would say maybe 60% 10 hours. Seems higher percentage recently .
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one early on but still waiting for gauntlet archer after forever
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a second/third account, but not on a main account.
    Not on my main, which plays voyages 24/7 😄
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    No.
    Voyages on my main account always reach 10 hours and from time to time reach 12 hours. Each time I get a dilemma at both those times I cross my fingers that maybe this time maybe…but no.

I don’t have an Archer from gauntlet yet either and I do gauntlet pulls on a regular basis. However after a few pulls in my alt account I got one. I don’t play that one as often.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got one copy on my main account within one week of him being added (I think).
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    No nor Gauntlet Archer
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    No.
    Thankyou all.

As of now, 26 copies have dropped from 52 votes.
    (31 zero copies main account, 16 one copy, 5 two copies).

I'm guessing most people who come to the forum, run voyages almost continuously.
    That means a 50% chance of a drop every 10 weeks.

In a year, an average of 2.5 copies, but a 1 in 32 chance of not getting any, assuming continuous 10+ hour voyages.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    I think my RNG is broken. Not only have I not gotten Chakotay yet but I also am still without the new Gauntlet Archer despite winning so many Gauntlets since his introduction I stopped counting at 15.

I know for a fact that one member of our fleet has received 2 copies of Chakotay, so I was thrilled for them!
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    The most useless exclusive card in STT history? Yeah, I do have a copy taking up a crew slot.

High Voyage stats, decent gauntlet stats, double 400% hammer.

I'd take him over almost any Honour Hall crew except for Kahless. At least I won't have to sink 4 cites into him and I'll get him eventually.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • No.
    Not a drop on the 3 accounts I play. I have a fleet member with 3 so far on one account.

Got my first coming back on a voyage today on my main account.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    I got him two days after he was released.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one copy, which is nice. But I have had THREE times of getting those worthless poison rations in that same timeframe. I hope our community manager actually reads these and knows that this type of poison is why I don't trust the game makers and have stopped spending money. On the one hand they tell us to work hard for voyage rewards and then they poison the rewards. They just fired a bunch of good people because they have income problems. Well there should be no surprise when they don't want our money. Whatever the odds are of this Chakotay, the odds are three times more for poison rations. But I don't suppose the person who must jeep insisting on those rations is one of the ones who was fired for lack of money. No more money from me while this goes on. They'll have to demonstrate that they want my money.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one copy, which is nice. But I have had THREE times of getting those worthless poison rations in that same timeframe. I hope our community manager actually reads these and knows that this type of poison is why I don't trust the game makers and have stopped spending money. On the one hand they tell us to work hard for voyage rewards and then they poison the rewards. They just fired a bunch of good people because they have income problems. Well there should be no surprise when they don't want our money. Whatever the odds are of this Chakotay, the odds are three times more for poison rations. But I don't suppose the person who must jeep insisting on those rations is one of the ones who was fired for lack of money. No more money from me while this goes on. They'll have to demonstrate that they want my money.

Ya, they reset again, because I got them too. Not sure when they reset, but it would be nice if there was no reset in them
  • No.
    Daily 10-12 hour voyages. No Vori Defender Chakotay yet.

Come to think of it, daily gauntlet play: no new Archer yet.

RNG hates me.
  • No.
    Thankyou all.

I'm guessing most people who come to the forum, run voyages almost continuously.

In a year, an average of 2.5 copies, but a 1 in 32 chance of not getting any, assuming continuous 10+ hour voyages.

Thanks for doing the math!

Unfortunately, a lot of the people voting in this poll have 2 or 3 accounts, and therefore count for 20 or 30 weeks, not 10.

A three-account player with no Vori Defenders will vote "No", but they've been running three times the voyages of a one-account player with the same. Same with a three-account player who has got a copy on their main account, who will vote "One copy".

I think this means the true rate is a little lower than it appears, but it's hard to say for certain.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Shidoni wrote: »
    Thankyou all.

Unfortunately, a lot of the people voting in this poll have 2 or 3 accounts, and therefore count for 20 or 30 weeks, not 10.

A three-account player with no Vori Defenders will vote "No", but they've been running three times the voyages of a one-account player with the same. Same with a three-account player who has got a copy on their main account, who will vote "One copy".

I think this means the true rate is a little lower than it appears, but it's hard to say for certain.

All true. Plus the people with a copy are probably more likely to respond. So figure a little lower still.
  • RNG hates me these days. No voyage Chakotay and running voyages non stop using up voyage tokens, usually 24 hrs +. No sign of gauntlet Archer either.
    I only have one account, but wish I had the time to lay multiple ones.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Thankyou all.

@Shidoni hopefully those with two or more accounts selected the second option, if they had copies on the second/third account, but not on the main account. Hopefully they only counted copies on their main account for options 3/4/5 above.

If that is the case, then the numbers I calculated above should be for a single account, as that is what I was aiming for.
    AviTrek wrote: »
    All true. Plus the people with a copy are probably more likely to respond. So figure a little lower still.

I cannot account for human nature, unfortunately. I think the statistical error is probably higher than the systematic error you have pointed out. The statistical error I believe is about 16% on the current numbers, or about 11 days, that's if I am calculating it correctly, with 50% chance of a drop every 10 weeks.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Thankyou all.

@Shidoni hopefully those with two or more accounts selected the second option, if they had copies on the second/third account, but not on the main account. Hopefully they only counted copies on their main account for options 3/4/5 above.

If that is the case, then the numbers I calculated above should be for a single account, as that is what I was aiming for.
    AviTrek wrote: »

I cannot account for human nature, unfortunately. I think the statistical error is probably higher than the systematic error you have pointed out. The statistical error I believe is about 16% on the current numbers, or about 11 days, that's if I am calculating it correctly, with 50% chance of a drop every 10 weeks.

zgz8esm3rvg8.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • No.
    Thankyou all.

Absolutely! I was mostly talking about "(Main or only account)" and how that's not the same thing as just "only", and the ambiguity of "No". (Personally, I have only one account.)

The people with multiple accounts are disproportionately likely to be on the forums, but I don't think there are actually a lot of them.
  • SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    No.
    Just finished a 62 hr voyage. Not one copy.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Just ran a 2 day 22 hour voyage and didn't get him.