Home Engineering Room

I have been unable to log into the game..what did you people do???

Comments

• Hey! If you're still having trouble accessing your account, please contact our CS team.
    https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

thanks
  • yeah, still waiting for the chimps to answer my request...FIX THE GAME - after the update!!!!
  • I did....STILL WAITING>>>>>
  • OmegaGuy wrote: »
    yeah, still waiting for the chimps to answer my request...FIX THE GAME - after the update!!!!

"Chimps"? Really? And you people wonder why you get treated so badly by the devs.
    It's "customers" like you that drove me out of retail management after 30+ years...always complaining, never satisfied, making outrageous demands for minor inconveniences.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmegaGuy wrote: »
    yeah, still waiting for the chimps to answer my request...FIX THE GAME - after the update!!!!

"Chimps"? Really? And you people wonder why you get treated so badly by the devs.
    It's "customers" like you that drove me out of retail management after 30+ years...always complaining, never satisfied, making outrageous demands for minor inconveniences.

You obviously had the wrong job in the first place, if you can t deal with this.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • OmegaGuy wrote: »

You obviously had the wrong job in the first place, if you can t deal with this.

Why should I have to deal with obnoxious, ignorant people who couldn't do my job if their lives depended on it? Why do they get a pass on bad social behaviour, but I (and the millions of retail and service workers) have to "deal with" that behaviour?
    Sounds like you've never been the recipient of vitriol directed at you because you're just doing your job.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need the big blue pen of Shan.

We all have items that annoy us. Those don't annoy others, but we still need the freedom to vent. Let's just get along and be nice and don't insult people who have particular jobs.
  • It seems that CS has nothing to do. Since the release of 9.2.0 I'm stuck and cannot play on any Android or Windows client and even on Nox & Bluestacks. I'm really hugely disappointed and seriously thinking about leaving...