Home The Bridge

No Gauntlet available

Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
Maybe we will all be rewarded with a free Archer. :)
n8nem7mjva7a.png

Comments

• It’s available as of 10 minutes ago (est. 9:45 pm EDT).
  • currently in a guantlet. never saw that one.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Well, when I woke up today and it was there and after winning 9 times, I finally got my first First Flight Archer. The RNG works in mysterious ways as well as the Prophets, my child.

4800cp0rawr5.jpeg
    I consider myself extremely luck in lieu of the poor decision of what happened with the Gauntlet earlier this week.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Aaaand again…..geez…🙄

And so far no offical reply that this bug/thread was acknowledged and tht they are working on it. Well the thread is only 5 days old.

sltss0b39uzv.png

•SSR Delta Flyers•
    I was just about to post it. I hope RNG gives me a Mariner like it did Sunday/Monday with Archer.
  • Are they scrambling to rework it or something?
    Well, got lucky again. Stopped my Gauntlet before the deadline at 2nd place and ended up finishing fourth. and then plucked a Mariner on my first prize. I have never spent dilithium to prolong a Gauntlet. If it’s gonna happen, it will happen.

I am in favor of a Gauntlet behold that has been mentioned several times recently. Admiral McCoy should be the next Gauntlet character but I hope it’s months away and not the rush job we just had.

Still no Voyage Chakotay or Black.

l0nislejb0cv.jpeg
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, got lucky again. Stopped my Gauntlet before the deadline at 2nd place and ended up finishing fourth. and then plucked a Mariner on my first prize. I have never spent dilithium to prolong a Gauntlet. If it’s gonna happen, it will happen.

I am in favor of a Gauntlet behold that has been mentioned several times recently. Admiral McCoy should be the next Gauntlet character but I hope it’s months away and not the rush job we just had.

Still no Voyage Chakotay or Black.

l0nislejb0cv.jpeg

Nice! I’m looking to get one so I can quit playing Gauntlet ASAP.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    Perhaps they are going to introduce a new gauntlet exclusive. It'll be a week soon since the last one. About time, I'd say.
    I'd say since the game's all about chronitons it would be super-lame, if the next Gauntlet exclusive wouldn't be released before the current exclusive.