Home The Bridge

Are we getting a new Ship called U.S.S Bozeman

If you look at the Admiral's Arena rewards for June. It looks like we could be getting a new 5* ship between now and June. Called U.S.S Bozeman.

Of course there is no artwork for it yet.

So does anybody have an idea about what class it could be?

5rwby4peo4bz.jpg

Comments

• I bet if you googled U.S.S. Bozeman plenty would come up concerning the ship in Star Trek canon.

Regarding in-game... we know nothing officially except what is in that screenshot.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot can happen by the end of May. Let's just say that a new ship called U.S.S. Bozeman is presently in the rewards table for the Admiral division in June.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frasier's ship! While it is a Soyuz class, it's really just a stripped down Miranda.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Didn't think they would implement a brand-new ship without an earlier debut in a Skirmish. But there is plenty time left for any skirmishes.

Nevertheless a refit modification of the Excelsior class (Enterprise-B) would have enticed me more...
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if this is TP’s way of signaling that they have a plan going forward. We’ve been giving them heat for awhile now (deservedly so) and questioning whether Timelines has a future.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »
    I wonder if this is TP’s way of signaling that they have a plan going forward. We’ve been giving them heat for awhile now (deservedly so) and questioning whether Timelines has a future.

What the hell is a "plan"?
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »

What the hell is a "plan"?

Fair point. I should’ve said “intent to survive until June.”
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Temporal Cold War won for June's Player's Choice Mega. Bozeman would be a nice addition on that theme. If it opens with a Skirmish giving us the Bozeman, Arena gives more, and it's featured again in a later hybrid, that could be really promising.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    I think we might be getting a month long event featuring the Bozeman, similar to the Roddenberry.
  • eXo | RamzaeXo | Ramza ✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Frasier's ship! While it is a Soyuz class, it's really just a stripped down Miranda.

Actually, they added a bunch of junk on it after taking the roll bar off. Interesting design overall.

The Saratoga was the one that was stripped down lots, though they stuck little rockets on the side.