Home Engineering Room
Options

X2 warps

Starting this morning, every time I try to do a X2 warp with Blue stacks my game crashes. I click on it and boom the screen goes black and then I die.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Yes, I am getting this too. It only started with the latest game update and is fine on mobile, it's just Bluestacks where it's crashing.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    The use of Bluestacks is officially not recommened nor supported by this game.
    We already have enough more urgent bugs that need fixes, on the regular platforms.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    The use of Bluestacks is officially not recommened nor supported by this game.
    We already have enough more urgent bugs that need fixes, on the regular platforms.

Then here is the solution. Give people a x2 warp who use the windows client same as with a mobile device. Just don't give us the ads if that is against Microsoft's policy so we are not at a disadvantage. Problem solved!

Although, the easier fix might be to double the drop rate on the windows and steam clients though this might give those users an unfair advantage of not having to log in every hour.

I am sure you might ask why I don't use a cell phone.... My phone is old and has the same problem, it crashes when I try to do warps.