Home Engineering Room
Options

Strange Glitch With Dismissed Crew.

I can tell you I got Herbert & Paris both five times getting Darlenes. Because the dismissed ones show up when searching Crew.....

m54if1tfscgt.png
scv61lmwpqls.png
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Confirmed. Dismissed crew in reenlistment shows up in search now.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    Yep. And when search should find non-dismissed, it doesn't find all search terms.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avatrunei wrote: »
    Yep. And when search should find non-dismissed, it doesn't find all search terms.

Are you on a tablet or other mobile device? If you click one of the suggestions on top of the keyboard, it adds a space. Which may or may not interfere. If it is like a first name, usually okay because there is a space between the names. Last names and Traits it can cause an issue.
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    Interesting. I've just tried it, and it seems to be indeed a space problem. After deleting the space manually after the surnames, the search function found the crewmen. Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    For me on mobile ios i can directly dismiss the crew from active, it doesn't leave active roster. I still have duplicates of any given dismissed card. I try to dismiss again, i get an error msg. So obviously now i try search to see how many i actually have and the dismissed crew appear in my active roster. Upon app update 4/31 this started.
    By now im used to it showing dismissed crew until i restart. Kind of like the SB rewards claim indicator. Its faulty, you know it faulty, you get used to it instead if bothering with a ticket. Bcuz until mass amounts of tickets get sent for accidental dismissals due to this blunder they wont know why its happening. And you can work-a-round by restarting.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avatrunei wrote: »
    Interesting. I've just tried it, and it seems to be indeed a space problem. After deleting the space manually after the surnames, the search function found the crewmen. Thanks a lot!

It was happening to me and finally figured out what it was. I guess if you do someone's first name, there is a space in the code and then their last name. Because I think that is the exception.