Home Engineering Room

New bug when building equipment for crew

So after this recent update I've noticed a new bug that occurs when you're building equipment for leveling up crew. I'll try to explain as best I can what's going on.

So you know how when leveling up a piece of equipment for higher levels it takes several stages of lower level items to build up to it?

I've noticed now that if you try to quickly build up several copies of a lower level item, agree just two taps the game will now skip the item building up by 2 or 3 stages whereas before it let you stay on whatever stage you wanted to keep building up that item. It's incredibly annoying and makes item building insanely slow now as you need to be careful so the game doesn't mess up what you're trying to do. I'll include screenshots

7gvt18f5w37n.jpg
k8skvkvfjxet.jpg

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    The inconsistent color of the button when a build is possible is irritating, as well. It used to be yellow meant you could build and blue meant something was missing. Now, EITHER color can mean a build can be done.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    So after this recent update I've noticed a new bug that occurs when you're building equipment for leveling up crew. I'll try to explain as best I can what's going on.

I know exactly what you mean. I noticed that annoying thing too.
  • -:- AZ689 wrote: »

I know exactly what you mean. I noticed that annoying thing too.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed
  • This bug still exists. I know there has to be more than two people who noticed it
  • Yeah, I see it all the time. I figured they'd clean it up eventually.