Home Engineering Room

No options on missions

These two specific items are not displaying any options other than to replicate. Even if no away/battle missions are available, it should at least show me which faction shuttles to send out.
u6beqszgcrbw.jpg
zhf3ani22ryl.jpg
Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!

Comments

• Do you have those factions tanked (Augment,Sec 31,Borg)? Now that the 2* items aren't available from tanked factions, you may legitimately have no (current) options to get that item.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have those factions tanked (Augment,Sec 31,Borg)? Now that the 2* items aren't available from tanked factions, you may legitimately have no (current) options to get that item.

Something I would have never considered. Interesting.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that is what I think too.
  • AsmodanAsmodan ✭✭✭
    i have never tanked anything and am also having that problem. forced to replicate.
    pro deo et denny crane
  • "Forced" seems like a bit of an over-dramatization, considering you could just manually go launch the faction mission that returns those items if you've got it high enough. I've seen this too now, but only on factions I have tanked. Factions that can drop an item are showing the shuttle mission on the option screen as expected.
  • AsmodanAsmodan ✭✭✭
    "Forced" seems like a bit of an over-dramatization, considering you could just manually go launch the faction mission that returns those items if you've got it high enough. I've seen this too now, but only on factions I have tanked. Factions that can drop an item are showing the shuttle mission on the option screen as expected.

won't argue with an anonymous guest. i have no idea what faction mission has those items.
    pro deo et denny crane
  • AsmodanAsmodan ✭✭✭
    augments maybe?
    this.jpg 116.5K
    pro deo et denny crane
  • edited April 2023
    I'm having the same issue with some items too. 2 star IDIC is one which is from Borg faction, I have not tanked that faction.
  • AsmodanAsmodan ✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    I'm having the same issue with some items too. 2 star IDIC is one which is from Borg faction, I have not tanked that faction.
    just double checked. for me its in augments.
    pro deo et denny crane
  • Asmodan wrote: »
    just double checked. for me its in augments.

It's not showing in Augments for me, but I haven't tanked them either.
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Do you have those factions tanked (Augment,Sec 31,Borg)? Now that the 2* items aren't available from tanked factions, you may legitimately have no (current) options to get that item.

I don't intentionally tank my factions. I won't use boosts outside of events, but I always use my best crew.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Hey all. This is an issue we are aware of and hopping to release a fix next week. Those faction exclusive items do still drop in shuttle missions but are just not being displayed from the get menu.