Home Engineering Room

Game doesn't update on Steam

Can't start the game on Steam because the game doesn't update.

9qf6ed3eq6ct.png

"Are you jealous, Isis? ... Most unbecoming."

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    :| sigh........ I mean, well, nm....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • I have the same issue, opend a ticket.
  • I have the same exact issue on steam, same exact error message. Let me know what happens from your ticket.
  • Looking at the properties in Steam it looks like it DID update, but to a version that isn't reporting a version number that the server likes.
  • So does that means its a Steam issue and we are out of luck until they fix it?
  • I am also having the same problem! Came here to see if there was a fix. Looks like we will just have to wait....
  • looks like there's another update available in Steam now.
  • and it works.
  • Looks like they haved rollback to version 9.2.1
  • We are currently experiencing some issues on steam, but our team is working to address them as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭
    And thats exactly why you shouldnt roll out updates on event days.
  • We are currently experiencing some issues on steam, but our team is working to address them as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks for the quick resolution (for now)
  • Rom_Com wrote: »
    I have the same exact issue on steam, same exact error message. Let me know what happens from your ticket.

Hello,

they wrote back, that I should try the "Repair Game" Option in Steam after the Problem was confirmed and Rollback to Version 9.2.1.
  • Steam Version has now been updated to 9.2.2 and it works.