Home Engineering Room

Server errors

75dmhmq46cdm.png
I keep getting server errors. My friend as well. We can click them away, but it’s very annoying

Comments

• Same here! Plattforms: Android, Windows-Store App, Steam Version.
  • Cpt dxCpt dx ✭✭✭
    DItto.
  • Same.
    It's constantly popping up, getting annoying really fast.
  • -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    Same on iOS
  • MusinoMusino ✭✭
    I cannot even get into the game.
  • ]§[ Jonathan]§[ Jonathan ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Same on iOS.
  • ]§[ Jonathan]§[ Jonathan ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    wrg8gz39ko3c.png
    Plus got this strange message when claiming a free 10 x booster pack
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Same here.

Most can be clicked through, but this is the second fatal one. Game has to be killed and restarted.

Android, Samsung s22 ultra.

j1yz8hlgpx1y.jpg
  • RoykirkRoykirk ✭✭✭
    I can't even recall my shuttles because of this. I try to recall one, I get the Server Error, try again, and then the game doesn't even respond with an attempt at a recall. So I reboot, and get an "error occurred during sign-in", but eventually it logs in. Then I try to recall my shuttles.

Rinse-repeat.
    "I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?!'" - Chris Knight

Moderator of r/startrektimelines
    Fleet - Inner Planets Alliance Fleet of Pubs
    Captain Level - 99
    Player since - May 2016
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭
    Heard about issues on IOS as well.
    And FB.
    And personally on steam
  • I tried updating the game. Still errors.
  • Adding my +1 to this. Had zero issues before the event ended. But since the end of the event, it's been like this.
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    Have that problem on iOS. It was ok until I updated to the new client.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on a Samsung phone. Having issues as well.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    This has been going on since just before I rcvd the 9.2.2 in game notice. Everyone in my fleet on several platforms either has continual various server errors (not all are the same) crashes during boss, or cant get in at all.
    My faction store is blank, cant retrieve shuttles.
    Personally ios user no app update available currently.
  • I thought this was like a mini game. Everytime a server error box pops up, you do a shot.
  • Working fine now.
  • Yesterday, we experienced some internal server errors after the event ended. We are actively investigating what happened since then. Today, the game is back to normal activity.
  • {PTC} Kenny{PTC} Kenny ✭✭✭
    game is not back to normal, now arena is not working
  • MusinoMusino ✭✭
    I am still not able to get into the game.
  • Played as a guest for well over two years and am locked out of my account with the error account management page. None of the fields are active and even tried to make a disruptor beam account to see if that would help... nope. the only button that works is reset account and if I need to do that I'll just scrap this game (which I found fun and even spent a tiny bit of money on over the years) Fix this error.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Played as a guest for well over two years and am locked out of my account with the error account management page. None of the fields are active and even tried to make a disruptor beam account to see if that would help... nope. the only button that works is reset account and if I need to do that I'll just scrap this game (which I found fun and even spent a tiny bit of money on over the years) Fix this error.

You may be able to get some help here.
    Unfortunate our new dedicated community manager seems to be un-available for 6 days now.
    https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new