Home Engineering Room

Inventory screen bug

Rebooting the game does not fix this error. Not just the little constellation/polestar bug but the polestar on the right is also blank.

9lsjqmv3dl7b.png
ycxkrgpyf940.png
Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!

Comments

• I have something similar. I have no icon when I open a constellation.
    iPhone 14 running 9.2.1

xn2ydq3x8e86.png
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • I'll pass this to the dev team since it looks like a general issue.
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    I have something similar. I have no icon when I open a constellation.
    iPhone 14 running 9.2.1

xn2ydq3x8e86.png

If we are adding to what platforms are having this issue, then Same, Android S21 Ultra running v9.2.1 fc87c63
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I'll add another related little bug, this time on crew cards. It will move up and down as I scroll.

wadnor9wxn98.png

My platforms are the Amazon Kindle Fire and the Samsung Galaxy tablets.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Still an ongoing problem on my end. The blank pole star images are still appearing. Not fixed at all.
    0aej2jv72yyf.png
  • [RotP]Ran Airen[RotP]Ran Airen ✭✭✭✭
    Slick wrote: »
    Still an ongoing problem on my end. The blank pole star images are still appearing. Not fixed at all.
    0aej2jv72yyf.png

Still ongoing here as well. If worked yesterday but they are back to missing today.
  • [RotP]Ran Airen[RotP]Ran Airen ✭✭✭✭
    I think the new patch got these working for 1 (maybe two) day. I am back to missing icons when I open up a constellation