Home The Bridge

Event Discussion - Faction Event Notes Waking Nightmare - 2023-05-04 (Mega Event #4)

Greetings, captains.
Electric Dreams Arc is coming to an end, last week we'll have the last part of this Mega Event!
https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20370/faction-event-notes-waking-nightmare-2023-05-04-mega-event-4

Enjoy!

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    By variants of M. Hansen getting bonus I assume that means The Hansens card.

d125fr8gc301.png
    Let’s fly!
  • AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    There is no other card.
  • There's no "end of phase one on Saturday" either.
  • Does that make you feel bad, or badly?
  • Hello @STT Community ,

I feel dissapointed about how the 4 week MEGA event ended ... just ONE sentence.

That's it how the Borg / Augmentel Enhanced situation is getting solved???

f7dhls1cpalt.png

Okay, STT is not a Role Playing Game but more a competitive Card Collection Game, but you had good staff writers ...

So i can only ask: Why?
    Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".