Home The Bridge

Premium track retroactively

I bought at the start of the new campaign, like every time before, the most expensive campaign offer, and afterwards I discovered, that the premium track was still locked. I looked for a way to retroactively buy the premium track, but I didn't find any solution. So now I'm stuck with supremium only. I won't pay supremium twice in order to get the premium track via the webstore offer either. This is very unpleasant.

Comments

• Same here. I bought the ultimate campaign track this morning then went back in to buy the premium one (as I haven't got Garak) but can't see any way of purchasing it. If this is new going forward then it is good to give us a choice as long as you can buy both if you wish to. Probably just a bug at present - they will no doubt sought out quickly as they will be losing money until then!!
  • I have encountered the same problem this morning. I was not even offered the premium track and now there is no way to upgrade.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    It’s appears they want you to buy in the Web Store as opposed to an in game purchase if you want to purchase both tracks. I thought there was previously an in-game option to buy both extra tracks at once.
    hyyz13zawajf.jpeg
    u65ci0mf6e1y.png
  • AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    I thought there was previously an in-game option to buy both extra tracks at once.
    Yes, before you could buy an all-in-one option; that was the most expensive option. I did buy it every month.
    u65ci0mf6e1y.png
    Your second screenshot clearly proves it. Second and third tier. Though the price is lower than usual.

Is this screenshot from today?
    Avatrunei wrote: »
    I thought there was previously an in-game option to buy both extra tracks at once.
    Yes, before you could buy an all-in-one option; that was the most expensive option. I did buy it every month.
    u65ci0mf6e1y.png
    Your second screenshot clearly proves it. Second and third tier. Though the price is lower than usual.

Both screenshots from today.
  • edited May 2023
    Same here. Noticed the lower price, but nothing on screen read different. If it *is* working as intended, then the in-game information is incorrect (and that includes campaigns info).

vfjkrc7335mf.png

(Edited for the addition of in-game info and screenshot.)
  • AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    u65ci0mf6e1y.png

Thanks for your answer. So the error is clearly on WRG'S side. Best solution would be to unlock the second tier consumer-friendly for all customers, who bought the most expensive offer, since they didn't do anything wrong.

If they planned to undock premium from supremium, they should have sent ingame mails beforehand stating that the full bundle will be exclusive for their own webstore. But they didn't do it, nor they changed the ingame offer text. So they can't argument with taking us by surprise either.
    u65ci0mf6e1y.png

Thanks for your answer. So the error is clearly on WRG'S side. Best solution would be to unlock the second tier consumer-friendly for all customers, who bought the most expensive offer, since they didn't do anything wrong.

If they planned to undock premium from supremium, they should have sent ingame mails beforehand stating that the full bundle will be exclusive for their own webstore. But they didn't do it, nor they changed the ingame offer text. So they can't argument with taking us by surprise either.

The in game screenshot says the price will adjust accordingly if bought separately which I assume would work out to US $24.99 (plus tax). I opt for the Web Store since it is cheaper and the tax can be skipped over when entering your zip code.
  • AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    I paid €14.99, and normally it would be €26.99.

Generally, I like the idea of their webstore, but nonetheless I use it only on a limited scale, because I have a platin boost multiplier for Google Play points, and in addition to that additional powerful boosters, which I all use to collect Google Play points to cash them regularly in for €10 coupons. Since I can't skip the hefty European sales tax, the webstore offers most be awesomely enticing to abstain from collecting Google Play points. Sorry for WRG, but tough decisions must be made, and life is hard for us all.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s weird, if you look at the campaign to go unlock it, it only shows Sloane and Garak, Ro never appears.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed the price difference but I thought 'great an unannounced discount'..... Silly me.....
    It’s weird, if you look at the campaign to go unlock it, it only shows Sloane and Garak, Ro never appears.

She’s doesn’t show visibly in the track but she’s in the game. It might be a Begold where you can select her

abn98bhmv717.jpeg
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was visible in the Vault last night already. SEC/COM/SCI and top ten for Security. I figured the SEC/COM, but couldn't decide between Eng and Sci as the tertiary.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, this needs to be rectified, the offer said both tiers for $14.99, now I can't buy the permium track
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    They seem to really want to push the Webstore. And I understand that. However, I can get a Google Play gift card from any store and redeem it without putting in credit info. If they ever fix voyages so that I spend again, they will have to know that many of us won't use their store, regardless of price.

Still, if they have it advertised on way in-game, that has to be honored.
  • I had the same issue. I sent in a ticket.
  • AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    Would be awesome, if we all needn't send in a ticket to customer support, and they'll verify the purchases' database.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    WRG Ben wrote: »
    hey everyone. we will have a comms shortly on the issue with a solution for being able to purchase the premium track (if you purchased the supremium track for $14.99).

On a more positive note, does this mean the super premium track will be purchasable without the premium track going forward?
  • AviTrek wrote: »
    hey everyone. we will have a comms shortly on the issue with a solution for being able to purchase the premium track (if you purchased the supremium track for $14.99).

On a more positive note, does this mean the super premium track will be purchasable without the premium track going forward?

no. The supremium track will only be available if the premium track has also been purchased moving forward like in the past.
  • WRG Ben wrote: »

1. What is Supremium? In game these tracks are called Premium & Ultimate - can we please stick to one set of terminology

txcugcal2ky7.jpg

2. I never purchase these tracks as I do not see the value, However today, the presented cost seemed a better offer - something I would consider doing every month. To be very clear: My purchase was specifically for what I saw on screen - both Ultimate & Premium at the advertised price, and not as your note suggests a purchase of the "3rd" track only.

61fb7ve6sgna.jpg

• AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    I assume this means, after I paid €14.99 for the third track, the combined cost after paying the second track won't be more than the usual €26.99?

If this works out bug-free without being locked out from the third track, I can live with it.
    What is Supremium? In game these tracks are called Premium & Ultimate - can we please stick to one set of terminolog
    Sorry for the confusion, but in the past both words were used. Maybe it was renamed, because ultimate is more distinctive to premium than supremium was before.
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the concern here is that the in game advertising seems to be suggesting that WRG is pulling a bait and switch, which is not good. The in-game offer should be $9.99 for the premium track or $24.99 for the premium and ultra tracks. Anything other than that will be confusing.
  • Avatrunei wrote: »
    What is Supremium? In game these tracks are called Premium & Ultimate - can we please stick to one set of terminolog
    Sorry for the confusion, but in the past both words were used. Maybe it was renamed, because ultimate is more distinctive to premium than supremium was before.

Apologies - was not aimed at you - rather at WRG - they seem to use multiple terms to refer to the same thing - Ultmate in game, Supremium here, Supremium & Ultimate on thier webstore....
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭

2. I never purchase these tracks as I do not see the value, However today, the presented cost seemed a better offer -

JMO but even at the full price they are worth the value

You get 2 5* crew(of course it depends on if you own the existing) with the new ones most of the time being top notch
    You get something like 17 premium pull packs from both, 3 gold cites from ultimate plus dilith & loads of supplies for factions

The track clearly states you get both their 3 & tier 2 for £12.99 it does not state only tier 3 for £12.99
  • Riker's islan{DD}Riker's islan{DD} ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

You get 2 5* crew(of course it depends on if you own the existing) with the new ones most of the time being top notch
    You get something like 17 premium pull packs from both, 3 gold cites from ultimate plus dilith & loads of supplies for factions

I'm not doubting your or anyone else's value for the tracks. I was stating that to me, with my play style, and my game budget, the value previously "was not worth it for me" versus what was advertised today "was worth it for me"

1. What is Supremium? In game these tracks are called Premium & Ultimate - can we please stick to one set of terminology

txcugcal2ky7.jpg

2. I never purchase these tracks as I do not see the value, However today, the presented cost seemed a better offer - something I would consider doing every month. To be very clear: My purchase was specifically for what I saw on screen - both Ultimate & Premium at the advertised price, and not as your note suggests a purchase of the "3rd" track only.

61fb7ve6sgna.jpg

Exactly you get both Ultimate and Premium for buying this offer, not just Ultimate
    AviTrek wrote: »

no. The supremium track will only be available if the premium track has also been purchased moving forward like in the past.

You need to read the advert, Ultimate & Premium for £12.99 it is clearly written on the advert which is why so many comments are being posted. Look at the advert Ben
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

2. I never purchase these tracks as I do not see the value, However today, the presented cost seemed a better offer -

They are the best deal in the game. But whether any of the prices in the game are really worth it depends on how you value your extra enjoyment from having those pixels vs not having them.

Personally I've bought a couple premium campaigns when the cards were extra good. I've never bought ultra because the right ultra has never lined up with the right premium to get me to want both. If I could buy ultra stand alone I'd be more likely to find an ultra campaign that tempted me.