Home Strange New Worlds

DS9 at 25: Article on Variety.com

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"

Comments

• Nice article! While I'll always prefer TNG to DS9, it is fun to stream it over and over. My wife loves to pick out the Dominion war episodes and watch them in order. The Kira/Dukat dynamic is great, especially the scene where Dukat gets a massive sliver in his derriere.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am almost finished with the series. Only 6 or 8 left to go.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like an idiot for asking, but is the one on the right Jadzia? Because I can't recognize her for the life of me. The others I'm pretty sure are Kira, Quark, and Odo.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    I feel like an idiot for asking, but is the one on the right Jadzia? Because I can't recognize her for the life of me. The others I'm pretty sure are Kira, Quark, and Odo.

You eeediot! :p Just kidding.

That's Ezri, aka Nicole de Boer.

• MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

Ohhhh. Ok, I can kind of see her being Ezri. At first I thought it was Janeway, but knew that didn't make any sense.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

Ohhhh. Ok, I can kind of see her being Ezri. At first I thought it was Janeway, but knew that didn't make any sense.

Also from the article, here's Jadzia (aka Terry) for you, with Worf (aka Michael)...

h2oeh4wpu19r.jpg

• MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, that I can see. Not the same without the Trill markings, ah well. And Worf, yeah can't see it but that's understandable.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the article, but it feels incomplete without Avery Brooks.

Terry Farrell is so affectionate --- did a photo with her, Dorn my wife and I had she was a very huggy person.
  • Magisse wrote: »
    Ok, that I can see. Not the same without the Trill markings, ah well. And Worf, yeah can't see it but that's understandable.

Watch the Benny Russell episodes. "Far Beyond the Stars", "Shadows and Symbols" it was fun seeing the characters out of makeup, especially Quark & Worf.