Home Ready Room

Opinions wanted on next crew to imortalize

I'm trying to decide between Away Team Saru and Laborer Spock. Spock will have a slightly better average roll but only has 2 skills. Saru has 3 skills but I also have an abundance of his other 2 skills. Thoughts anyone?

Comments

• IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are looking at average roll, is your priority voyages? What skills are low/weak.

Overall points wise Saru would be the obvious choice, but if you need to bolster specifics like ENG and SCI then you should go for Spock.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immortalise through levelling? Immortalise through buying citations with Honor?

If levelling ... does it really matter who goes first?

If citations with Honor ... cannot answer that without knowing a bit more, other than maybe saying ... just choose who you like best.
  • Saru will help you more in the voyages if you don't have any pressing skill needs. However, if you're only between 2 crew, I suspect you'll have them both immortalized in no time.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • I have both and I would recommend Saru. Spock is great for Shuttles, but the 2 skill thing really kills it for voyages.

Saru for Voyages
    Spock for Shuttles
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Now that Collections have been released, you may want to check those out when making this type of decision.
  • They are both FE I'm just looking to start buying citations. I mainly want them for voyages. Since science and engineering are my week areas I'm leaning towards Spock.