Home Past Anomalies

[Resolved]monthly card

UlrikkUlrikk ✭✭
edited March 2018 in Past Anomalies
I purchased my monthly card about 10 minutes ago and usually it immediately processes and I can redeem my daily, but as of right now it's still showing the ability to purchase the monthly card. I can see the $ has been removed from itunes, but the game hasn't updated that. Anyone seen a delay like this before?

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ulrikk wrote: »
    I purchased my monthly card about 10 minutes ago and usually it immediately processes and I can redeem my daily, but as of right now it's still showing the ability to purchase the monthly card. I can see the $ has been removed from itunes, but the game hasn't updated that. Anyone seen a delay like this before?

Saw it once, several months ago. I ended up rebooting my phone and that resolved it.
  • Tried that and was unsuccessful. I'm just going to give it some time and see if it processes.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue for me. Bought mine last night, collected it, now its on Buy again. I submitted a ticket this AM.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ulrikk wrote: »
    Tried that and was unsuccessful. I'm just going to give it some time and see if it processes.

I'd submit a ticket like worf did at this point then.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are looking into this but yes, please submit a ticket. Thank you!
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I have the same issue. Bought the card and can’t collect my daily. Still have buy card button. Ticket submitted a few hours ago. Nice to know I’m not the only one. I included screenshots of my purchase history and client screen showing its incorrect.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • I put in a ticket, appears to be an issue for many folks
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are making progress on this issue and hope for a resolution soon.
    In the meantime we are removing the possibility to buy a Monthly Card until this is fully resolved.
  • Me too, bought this morning. Logged a ticket.
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got an email response on this saying I'd have an in game message on how to reclaim it, but I don't have anything? Anyone get a message in game that had the issue?
  • I received the email, but no in game message yet. These are often staggered though, so patience, other Worf.
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    I have not, but I did have the daily card back in the portal with a "free" button. hit that and I was able to claim my daily afterwards. Might have been a blanket fix to all affected.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    aha. I see that now. Thanks. Did that and all appears good. No message with the instructions, but I've got it going again.

Thank you.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    This has now been corrected. All affected players have received an in-game mail explaining the situation.

Thank you for your patience while we were resolving this, it was a multi steps process :)
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update Shan. Your customer service turnaround times have greatly improved over the past year. I for one notice and appreciate it :smiley:
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    [KM] Videm wrote: »
    Thanks for the update Shan. Your customer service turnaround times have greatly improved over the past year. I for one notice and appreciate it :smiley:

Seconded - fixed fast and with a much-appreciated gift of sorrylithium.