Home Past Anomalies

[Resovled]Daily Rewards still showing 1/3 Voyage Dilemmas

Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Past Anomalies
After the reset tonight, I am still seeing 3 Voyage Dilemmas needed for hitting the Dailies. Have restarted Steam, but no change.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"

Comments

• I am seeing the same thing on Android and am rather disappointed.
  • Same on Facebook Gameroom - daily restart happened, logged in and out and it is still there.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, also seeing it on Android on my other account. I'm changing the subject to reflect this.

• Same here, and for the rest of my fleet.

Also, showed us all as unranked in the gauntlet and not in fleets. A restart fixed those issues, but still have to get 3 dilemmas.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Anybody got to 10/11? Because if it's just not required to get second level now for 11/11 then it's even better than just removal.
    I don't have any hope though.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    al103 wrote: »
    Anybody got to 10/11? Because if it's just not required to get second level now for 11/11 then it's even better than just removal.
    I don't have any hope though.

Nope. I have 10/11 (i.e., everything except the 2nd and 3rd dilemmas) and can't yet collect the 200 Honor.

• al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Nope. I have 10/11 (i.e., everything except the 2nd and 3rd dilemmas) and can't yet collect the 200 Honor.
    Well.. DB DO BETTER.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    This only happened when you hadn t restarted ur game after the daily reset and before you did a dilemma. Same here on my main account i didn t restarted and did a dilemma, then it was showing 1/3. on my alt account i restarted and did the dilemma then, all fine. 1/1
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    This only happened when you hadn t restarted ur game after the daily reset and before you did a dilemma. Same here on my main account i didn t restarted and did a dilemma, then it was showing 1/3. on my alt account i restarted and did the dilemma then, all fine. 1/1

Which daily reset? Gauntlet one or Dabo one? Because if Dabo one - well, I had "nice" case of power outage so I am 100% running different session.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Which daily reset? Gauntlet one or Dabo one? Because if Dabo one - well, I had "nice" case of power outage so I am 100% running different session.

Neither. To me, daily reset means when the new day begins, all dailies reset to zero, as do cadet challenges and arena battles.

But I'm not sure that his explanation is what's happening, anyway, as I'm pretty sure I did it both ways between the 3 of my accounts.

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither, the 0600 one (at GMT) - when the daily login rewards and daily dil gets reset.

So many frickin time zones in this game its hard to keep track lol

DB: Do Better
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Neither, the 0600 one (at GMT) - when the daily login rewards and daily dil gets reset.

So many frickin time zones in this game its hard to keep track lol
    Indeed. Because I'm pretty sure it would be 0500 (because for me it's 1200 and I live in +7)

That said... For my timezone it's pure WTF. Because I run last arena just before that, then switch to newly acquired arena tickets and monitoring my position there before Arena timeout so exiting game between 11:30 and 13:00 is last thing that is on my mind.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another report of still showing 3 dilemmas. My device was off overnight through the reset. This morning I turned it on, played my first dilemma, and see that it shows another daily mission for 3 dilemmas.
  • Same issue here on IOS. I was logged out overnight, during daily reset. I had launched a voyage earlier, prior to reset and had a dilemma waiting when I woke up this morning. Now I have 1/3 voyage dilemmas on the daily log.
  • Claimed a voyage at 6:30 am this morning. Sent out a new voyage. Logged out and logged into another account. Sent out a voyage there. Logged back in 2 hrs later and completed 1st dilemma. Showing I need 3. I'm on android as well.
  • Chief Eud{DD}rickChief Eud{DD}rick ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    - Voyages Daily Mission
    Based on feedback from our players, the Voyages Daily Mission will now only require resolving a single dilemma. The second tier of requirements and rewards have been removed.

Welll, seems that it still requires 3

7ivdkdm1zzcs.jpg
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd suggest posting in engineering.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is already a post in engineering about it.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/4442/daily-rewards-still-showing-1-3-voyage-dilemmas#latest

Perhaps @Shan or @Black Pebble can merge the posts. Seems to be a widespread issue. Tribbles at play?
    DB: Do Better
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    well if it was me I wouldn't say anything extra merits is extra merits
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, still 3 required, I have completely restarted my app as well
  • I'm on Android, my partner's on an iPhone and we both still have the 3 dilemmas.

Maybe it would remove the bug if the popular solution requested by players (10/11 required to meet the 200h) would be implemented instead. ;) (Getting to 2h on a voyage is still prohibitive to new players for a while)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I see it correctly at 1/1.
    We are looking into this!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merged threads on the same subject.
  • FripFrip ✭✭
    I don't mean to go in a different direction but I can't post a thread of my own yet. But its still on topic, sort of. I started a new voyage today and at the two hour mark I went in to do my dilemma and the screen was just blank. (Can't post a screen shot either) Even after restarting the game it's still blank. It never stopped and it won't refresh. Has anyone else seen this?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frip wrote: »
    I don't mean to go in a different direction but I can't post a thread of my own yet. But its still on topic, sort of. I started a new voyage today and at the two hour mark I went in to do my dilemma and the screen was just blank. (Can't post a screen shot either) Even after restarting the game it's still blank. It never stopped and it won't refresh. Has anyone else seen this?

There is a thread on top of the forum for members that cannot yet create a discussion.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK we believe we have fixed the issue, however for those of you who experienced it before the fix, you will need to wait until a new day starts to see the change.
  • well if it was me I wouldn't say anything extra merits is extra merits

If it means not getting 200 honor then you would be upset.
  • Yup, was getting this today also, thankfully once I did the 3 dilemmas I got the 200 honor so I'm not bothered, just a little worried that it's another way that the game is not WAI (voyage notifications being the other). :(
  • Hi @Shan @Black Pebble The recent update stated that the Dilemmas would be reduced to 1 yet atm 3 are still needed, for newer players this is difficult to achieve without the use of dilithium.

When will it revert back to 1 Dilemma?

Regards Grim