Home Make It So!

Ship Selection - Voyages

I'd like to have possibly a section pane like for the crew for the ship selection in voyages. It's a massive pain to scroll through all of my ships that never get used.
"I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!

Comments

• <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could be totally on board with this. They don't even need to be sorted in any particular way. It would be easier to see which ships have the bonus trait, too, because the little gold dot light thing that goes on when they do have it takes a bit of time to wink out, and I often scroll through pretty quickly. (:
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Or if you have a ship with the trait, default to that ship.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sort based on final AM Score, highest to lowest
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • ANY form of sorting would make things easier, but I'd prefer to have a view of multiple ships. The same type of coding for the crew section.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Flemming wrote: »

Except like for Galaxy events' build bonuses the sort would probably be wrong and not actually sort correctly. >.<
    I'd be happy if I could at least filter it to the 5* ships having to sort through ships of all rankings in no particular order is a little tiresome.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »

Yes, this would be most ideal

• Yes, there should be some kind of presorted selection for highest possible AM Score. The list of ships is getting entirely too long to navigate. it takes 5 minutes to go thru all the ships now just to go thru all the ship options. Please fix this, it's becoming more and more cumbersome to play
  • AndrewAndrew ✭✭✭
    Agreed.