Home Ready Room

Suggestion Evasion Skill

[SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
I'd love to freeze my formal dress Wesley Crusher, but his +9 evasion for 10 seconds with a 4 second initialize is just too good to sit. Does anyone have recommendations for another evasion crew?

Comments

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Clown purrhaps?
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    For what it's worth, I seek out ships with Formal Dress Wesley as the only evasion and target them. I can negate the entire buff with the Bounty's cloak. In case you care about defense at all.
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    For what it's worth, I seek out ships with Formal Dress Wesley as the only evasion and target them. I can negate the entire buff with the Bounty's cloak. In case you care about defense at all.

Wouldn’t this be true of anyone’s evasion, or Is there something about him that makes a special target? Who do you not like seeing for evasion?

Against the bounty and the 95% that run tkuvma, I let them cloak, wait till tkuvma is about to pop, throw up Wesley to mitigate the chance of tkuvma Crit then shred my opponent before Wesley runs out.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn’t this be true of anyone’s evasion, or Is there something about him that makes a special target? Who do you not like seeing for evasion?

It's about how the AI uses him, which is not very effectively, or at least not for how I play. The AI uses him early, and I pop my cloak just before T'Kuvma activates. By the time my cloak wears off, so has Wesley and I pop all my crew.