Home Past Anomalies

"Vote for Additions to STAR TREK TIMELINES!" ~ WISH I COULD BUT YOU WON'T LET ME

This is the SECOND TIME DB has posted a "survey" that is completely uncoded and unable to access in a webpage as presumed was the intent.

If you want a response DB – make sure it is in a format all users/players can access to GIVE YOU what you ask for?!

I am using the latest version of Google Chrome, and it DOES NOT allow me to access Google Docs anymore like it once did. I tried other browsers, but same on all fronts.

54qm6poyha4h.jpg
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works fine for me in all my browsers — but I'm on a Windows 7 desktop. Still, I think you've got to have something preventing the page from loading properly on your end. Some questions I'd ask about potential causes: Have you updated Flash lately? Are you using extensions on your various browsers to prevent scripts from loading? Are you signed in to Google? Have you tried loading the page on another device/computer?

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not accusing you Data1001, I appreciate your input. But when a company codes and only tests on Windows, that is Windows thinking – rigid and uncaring for the rest of the world. "It works for us, so that's all that matters" is a horrible philosophy in the computer world IMHO.
    And the answer the Qs, Yes, I am signed into Google (which again, for some reason Google will NOT let me access Google Docs with the latest update, but this is the same on all browsers), the iPad/iPhone version of Chrome has had a long standing bug that does not allow many users to login to Google, ever...so there's that. (Google has promised for over 2 years to fix that bug)

I update Flash pretty much weekly when the prompt comes up. Kind of getting annoying they have so many bug fixes they need that many updates...

So here I am again, a very active player who spends lots of time and $ on this game, and one of the most simple things I should be able to do, I cannot enjoy or participate in. (Like the long standing Facebook problem that I cannot use either.)
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did it from Safari on my iOS device.
  • I did mine in an iPhone using Safari.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the SECOND TIME DB has posted a "survey" that is completely uncoded and unable to access in a webpage as presumed was the intent.

If you want a response DB – make sure it is in a format all users/players can access to GIVE YOU what you ask for?!

I am using the latest version of Google Chrome, and it DOES NOT allow me to access Google Docs anymore like it once did. I tried other browsers, but same on all fronts.

54qm6poyha4h.jpg

If it is the same on every browsers you are using, could it be an add-on/extension/setting on your device that is preventing the form to display properly?
    I have tried ALL browsers (5), on ALL devices. It's not you, it's Google, they will not release an update to fix said problem for Mac OS/iOS, and they have known about this bug for over 2 years.

My last resort at this point, from going around in the endless circle of "help"-not help on Google (can't even get to an actual support e-mail or form), by their own suggestion is to create a new account.

I will be trying this, since the current one clearly isn't working to login to ANY of their own software!

Thank you @Shan for putting up with my rant. I'm just frustrated...
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry, it is indeed frustrating. Thank you for adding those details.
    Shan wrote: »
    I am sorry, it is indeed frustrating. Thank you for adding those details.

I can finally say "please close this thread". FIXED!!!! Setting up a new account worked, for whatever reason. (Still doesn't make much sense why one account would work, and another not, especially when I combined them.) All good though. AND I voted! :)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot! Great news :)