Ushaan Archer
4%
guest_757423444811776Muffan 2 votes
First Officer Riker
6%
SST - 9of7Emmett Ksnarkyputz 3 votes
Laborer Spock
89%
uss_bonaventure[7TW] UnkieBXoiikuCaptain LostCapt. ChaosMagisseCaptain Sisko [AA]JhamelNeos472[QH] He-Who-MeowsJim RaynorZann Calcore (ISA)[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerPallidyne[SSR] GTMETLarxene÷ The Eternal Champion(10F)GeekgirlSvenLundgrenal103 44 votes

Comments

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Laborer Spock
    I picked Spock. But this one was TOUGH. It came down to this:

Archer is outdated. Plus I have a couple of gauntlet options with higher SEC roll.
    Riker looks like he's constipated.
    Spock just has ALL the traits!
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laborer Spock
    I think Laborer Spock still holds the record for most traits, so, yeah. Plus... Spock.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Laborer Spock
    This was tough for me. I’d probably have went with Archer because he’s cool looking, an awesome character in general, and has three skills, but Spock is still Spock. Close call for me, but in the end I’d go with the green-blooded hobgoblin.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
    Laborer Spock
    Thank you peeps, looking at the votes makes me much more confident in my decision.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laborer Spock
    I took Ushaan Archer in a behold a few months ago, thinking he’d be a good addition to my gauntlet crew. I think I've used him once - gauntlet or voyages - since. Disappointing but I hope to pick up more stars at some point in the future, just not with honor.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laborer Spock
    Laborer Spock's got the traits, has a good base Science skill, and he'll always be back for events. And is he the only Vulcan Jury Rigger?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Laborer Spock
    Laborer Spock's got the traits, has a good base Science skill, and he'll always be back for events. And is he the only Vulcan Jury Rigger?

Gangster Spock is also a Vulcan Jury Rigger.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Laborer Spock
    Spock because of Vulcan + Jury Rigger ... :)

And if you have all gold cards in a behold it's a BeGold! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    I think Laborer Spock still holds the record for most traits, so, yeah. Plus... Spock.

Nope, Mintaken Troi from the current event usurped that title.
    edited April 2018
    Laborer Spock

Gangster Spock is also a Vulcan Jury Rigger.

Gangster Spock is the boss.
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

the wiki indicates he has 12 ?
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Laborer_Spock

Mintakan Troi has 13? ;)
    Is she a new record holder?
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Mintakan_Troi

[edit]
    just saw: Peachtree Rex's post verifying this (after i post of course *sigh* ).. so just acknowledging it ;)
    [/edit]
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laborer Spock
    She got more treats than Tuvix?
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Laborer Spock
    She got more treats than Tuvix?

Yep, Mintakan Troi now holds the record, beating out Spock and Tuvix.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laborer Spock

Nope, Mintaken Troi from the current event usurped that title.
    To be fair, I wrote that two days before Troi had been released :)
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!