Home Past Anomalies

[Solved]Sentient Beings Pack Not Dropping Portal 63

AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Past Anomalies
He's not in the Avatar List, or in the Vault, yet his pack is out to purchase. I made 17 pulls, got an Ilia and a Satan's Robot, not Portal. I have submitted a ticket. Anyone else get him?

Comments

• arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Nope, 10 packs for me
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking into it!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    p7zryt92b447.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Not even seeing the pack, regardless i restarted several times.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
    Not even seeing the pack, regardless i restarted several times.

They took them down....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Here we go again... Ticket sent.

For what it's worth, the last time this happened was with Mirror Shukar, and they've been getting speedier with the correction and apology messages, but it is still happening.
    There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Here we go again... Ticket sent.

For what it's worth, the last time this happened was with Mirror Shukar, and they've been getting speedier with the correction and apology messages, but it is still happening.

I knew I shouldn't have bought any packs until confirmation that all chars were in there but I thought they had fixed their processes.
    arjuna wrote: »
    Here we go again... Ticket sent.

I knew I shouldn't have bought any packs until confirmation that all chars were in there but I thought they had fixed their processes.

I guess we have to check the vault first from now on....or maybe someone...well, never mind....
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Now that the packs are back up do I need to open a ticket or will compensation be automatic?
  • AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    His stats are not impressive, really. Not sure I want him as compensation, I would take Satan's Robot, instead.

Skills: DIP 1078 (235-468), ENG 998 (69-143), SEC 478 (103-233)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players who made a purchase while the pack was bugged will be contacted automatically.
  • AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    Oh, come on! Not mine, saw it in Discord...jn3dgtai1qbd.jpg
  • Compensation received. Thank you DB and @Shan for the quick fix.

Matt
    There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I have this issue too...
    I received an in game email then when I clicked redeem Portal 63 did not show up on my roster. Should i submit a ticket?

• I received an in game email then when I clicked redeem Portal 63 did not show up on my roster. Should i submit a ticket?
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    *double post* :-(
  • Yeah this didn't work.
  • I submitted a ticket.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you who received the mail but not the crew please PM me your DBID so I can double check in my end, thank you.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the DBIDs, we are investigating what went wrong with that specific email. Stay tuned, no need to submit a ticket unless we specifically ask for it. In this case it might be as easy as resending the email. We will let you know :)
  • Thanks Shan.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Thank you for the DBIDs, we are investigating what went wrong with that specific email. Stay tuned, no need to submit a ticket unless we specifically ask for it. In this case it might be as easy as resending the email. We will let you know :)

if this is more difficult, why not just gift a replacement Sentient pack instead?
  • I received an in game email then when I clicked redeem Portal 63 did not show up on my roster. Should i submit a ticket?

I had this issue, and submitted a ticket. But now I'm seeing Shan's message - should I PM my DBID? I just want to make sure I get compensated for the 4 packs I bought.
    "Ma'am is acceptable in a crunch, but I prefer Captain." - Janeway to Kim, "Caretaker"

"The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think." - Picard to Worf, "Drumhead"
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking into it.
    It is not a question of being complicated, we just need to figure out where this email failed and how to make sure a new one would not fail :)

Thank you for your patience!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok for those of you who received a borked in-game mail, you should have received a new one, with less borkiness :)
  • @Shan are we supposed to get 1 for each pack we pulled?
    "Ma'am is acceptable in a crunch, but I prefer Captain." - Janeway to Kim, "Caretaker"

"The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think." - Picard to Worf, "Drumhead"
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan are we supposed to get 1 for each pack we pulled?

Not one per pack, no.
  • Shan wrote: »

Not one per pack, no.

I had my hopes up. There were 4 attached to the borked in-game mail. Oh well :tongue:

• Much better now thank you Shan
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Not one per pack, no.

I had my hopes up. There were 4 attached to the borked in-game mail. Oh well :tongue:

Aww I am sorry, that was actually a display issue due to the issue with the email.