Home Ready Room
Options

Behold Advice: Klingon Janeway, Arachnia Janeway, Wrathful Khan

[10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Ready Room
Torn on this one. I’m leaning Arachnia Janeway because I love the character.

I have a strong gauntlet crew so not too concerned there. I have Chancellor Gowron for DIP, Gangster Spock for SEC, Dr Chaotica, Mirror Phlox, Mirror Picard, Valeris, and several others so I’m pretty strong there.

As an aside RNG is smiling on me today, it’s my second legendary behold (got Captain La Forge earlier) and I have had two super rare beholds too. This was from a rare freebie from the event.

Edit: small grammatical, added Mirror Picard.

Comments

• Options
    P-RexP-Rex ✭✭
    i think if you like arachnia janeway as a character, then that is reason enough to take her.
    Nice work on the RNG blessings today too!
  • Options
    Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Arachnia Janeway. She’s not great for the gauntlet but she packs a big punch for voyages and, if you can ever FF her, she’s an excellent Dip crew member. I think, if I’m not mistaken, she’s still my highest Dip and has been since I immortalized her over a year ago.

Here. This is my version, some minor starbase bonuses, of her; so you can see her in her full glory.

0mfguxdid7z1.jpeg
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arachnia Janeway. She’s not great for the gauntlet but she packs a big punch for voyages and, if you can ever FF her, she’s an excellent Dip crew member. I think, if I’m not mistaken, she’s still my highest Dip and has been since I immortalized her over a year ago.

Here. This is my version, some minor starbase bonuses, of her; so you can see her in her full glory.

Arachnia Janeway was the winner. Thanks! Now I just need to make some room.