Home The Bridge

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• 2ttjx3mj03qc.jpg

4/5* Valerie Archer

Starfleet,Federation,Species 8472,Human

Part of a program that was designed to simulate the "threat" of the Federation. She eventually bonded with Chakotay.

Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• e9s8vns2nlq7.jpg

5* Facepalm Picard

Federation, Exoarcheology, Starfleet, Human,Diplomat,Inspiring,Astrophysicist, Tactician,Disappointed(new)

Picard is very disappointed that you bought this expense time portal pull.

• Ricard Daystrom Ricard Daystrom ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Here's are some non-Canon options

5* Mirror Janeway

Terran Rebellion,Brutal,Terran,Romantic

Captain of the ISS Voyager, Mirror Janeway uses the ship to fight the KCA.She also is in a relationship with Mirror Chakotay

• 5* 24th Century Archer

Human,Starfleet,Federation,Pilot,Explorer

A while after the temporal anomaly opened,The NX-Enterprise was sent to the 24th Century. Archer took a page out of Picard's book with his uniform change

edited October 2017
    5* Detective Bashir

Augment,Doctor,Investigater,Starfleet,Federation,Costumed

Bashir made a copy of the Sherlock Holmes Holonovel that La Forge and Data would partake in, but changed it to his liking.In it, Bashir would be A PI and O'Brien would take the role of his right hand man.

• 5* Assimilated Spock

Vulcan,Starfleet, Federation, Borg,Brutal

Using the Temporal Anomaly, the Borg went back in time and assimilated the crew of the USS Enterprise, which resulted in an assimilated Spock

edited October 2017
    5* 22nd Century Kirk

Human,Starfleet,Federation,Romantic,Inspiring,Pilot,Explorer

At the same time the NX-ENTERPRISE escaped the temporal anomaly, the USS Enterprise was pulled into it, causing the crew to go back in time. Kirk then took a page out of Archer's book with the uniform

edited October 2017
    Idea Removed

edited October 2017
    Idea Removed by Me, Dante

edited October 2017
    My ideas are very dumb. They'd never work

• Now for some more canon characters

d8ozogur8ydr.jpg

4*/5* Virtuoso Doctor

Hologram,Doctor,Federation, Starfleet, Diplomat,Singer (new)

The Doctor brung music and singing to a culture that had not developed any.They fell in love with his talents., so much that they wanted him to stay with them. As EMH, he could not.

• b6ilmfj39wj0.jpg

3* Falow

Wadi(new),Gambler,Casual

A member of the Wadi people, Falow loved games. He trapped Sisko,Bashir,Kira and Jadzia in one of the Wadi games because Quark cheated him at Dabo.

• Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    So a few things...

1) Can you not compile all these into one or two posts instead of making a new post each time?
    2) DB made an Assimilated Spock but had to recall it during the Laborer Spock event due to licensing issues I believe. Oh and the recall made people verrrry verrrry angry.
    3) Mirror Janeway is interesting but I'd rather have no more new Janeways, Picards, Rikers, et al until we get another Chapel, another Archer, and ideally another Sato and some other versions of main characters who need more representation.
    4) Detective Bashir sounds interesting but let's not do it a la Sherlock Holmes, that's been done before so it'd be boring. Do a new type of detective series.
    5) Cardassian McCoy...? Sorry, going to be a hard no on that one :p
    6) Facepalm Picard, while iconic, I already don't like the meme-iness of Smitten Picard and think it was a terrible idea to add him, so FP Picard would just make things worse.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
    edited October 2017
    In a game with the premise of time travel, anything is possible.Cardassian McCoy was stupid. Maybe if it was one of the DS9 crew, it would make sense. Maybe Detective Bashir could be like a Cop or something. We already have a film noir detective in Dixon Hill.And about FP Picard, I say everyone has an opinion. What do you think of 24th Century Archer and 22nd Century Kirk?About the post thing, my phone was acting up. And the reason Assimilated Spock is on there is that I, like many others wanted him.

edited October 2017
    Sorry about my errors

• KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if anyone's suggested this already, but - Captain Lisa Cusak, from DS9 'The Sound of her Voice'. Command obviously, Diplomacy (assigned to the Andorian Embassy early in her career), maybe Science, since she led a long-range exploration mission.

Probably impractical since (IMO) she really should look like Debra Wilson who voiced her, but since she was never actually on screen there might not be a license to use her image, and I doubt DB's going to go hunting permission a la Whoopi for a one-shot character. Still, it'd be nice.
    edited October 2017
    More Characters

k2c10ljs71zw.jpg

4* Prisoner Picard

Federation, Exoarcheology, Starfleet,Human Diplomat, Inspiring, Astrophysicist, Tactician, Desperate, Prisoner

4suhtbwo073l.jpg

2* Tiron

Serilian(new),Merchant,Desperate

A business associate of Quark, Tiron had a special request for a Holosuite simulation of Major Kira Neyres.He got a simulation, but to his surprise, the voice and head of Kira were replaced with that of Quark's

• I would suggest Admiral Cornwell from Discovery, but she will be dead in a couple episodes...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
    edited October 2017
    I would suggest Admiral Cornwell from Discovery, but she will be dead in a couple episodes...

That's speculative.
    Although I will say her fraternizing was kind like wow...Janeway and Picard both would frown big time gurl.
    I mean I don't necessarily blame her because of who she did it with 'cause es candente. But yeah...questionable in her position to do so.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I will say her fraternizing was kind like wow...Janeway and Picard both would frown big time gurl.

Nella Daren would beg to differ in Picard's case.

Speaking of cool ladies who've enjoyed the other Picard Manoeuvre though, Captain Louvois would be a nice addition. We've already got Maddox, might as well complete the Measure of a Man set.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest Admiral Cornwell from Discovery, but she will be dead in a couple episodes...

We've got plenty of characters that are dead in here already, lol.
  • I would suggest Admiral Cornwell from Discovery, but she will be dead in a couple episodes...

That's speculative.

It is the only "logical" conclusion...

>:)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Everytime I rewatch an episode nowadays I think of a few more, but my top list:

Grandma Kes
    Mirror Sulu
    Dr. Zimmerman
    Ziyal
    War Correspondent Jake Sisko
    San Francisco Guinen
    Annorax
    Partially Assemilated Phlox
    Mirror Beiriel
    Michael O'Sullivan
    Changeling Martok
    Mirror Quark
    Teacher Keiko
    Kaitee wrote: »

Speaking of cool ladies who've enjoyed the other Picard Manoeuvre though, Captain Louvois would be a nice addition. We've already got Maddox, might as well complete the Measure of a Man set.

I remembered this right after I posted it.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »

I remembered this right after I posted it.

Yet Picard did frown at himself on that front! He didn't just jump on in, and was very reluctant at first, and appeared to have severe regrets afterwards.

• Admiral William Ross by Barry Jenner who sadly is no longer with us and died in 2016. Re-occurring character in 12 episodes of STDS9.
    b7taekzs6w9e.jpg
    - Joined game 6th March 2016
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Total Crew collected 882/1179
    - Crew collections maxed out 7/45
    - Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
    - Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Achievements completed 15/16
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • l8s90jba6gae.png
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Been suggesting these ships for over a year now on the Facebook page.
    6drunk7zfzal.jpg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Some dynamic characters who have been overlooked & again been suggesting on the STT Facebook page for a while now.
    8e3exsdf2lt7.jpg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639