Home Past Anomalies

[Solved]Recipes for Herb's Donut and Outfit

AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in Past Anomalies
The recipes for Herbert Rossoff's Outfit and Donut are exactly the same. First of all, this is really poor design to literally just copy paste. But thematically it's ridiculous. Why would a donut (that's presumably edible) be made out of power cells, casings, databases, sensors, microconnectors, and polyalloy. Is this a James Bond donut for listening into his coworker's conversations to steal their story ideas?? You'll break your damn tooth trying to eat that thing.

Please change the donut recipe to something different. Preferably with things like spices or synthesized polymer. This is really sloppy and looks so lazy.

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Letting the team know, that would indeed be a very weird donut ..
  • was the 100k reward always the donut.?i could have sworn it was the outfit which is why i did the donut and left the outfit for when i reach 100k vp.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    borg2004 wrote: »
    was the 100k reward always the donut.?i could have sworn it was the outfit which is why i did the donut and left the outfit for when i reach 100k vp.

Yes, it was always the donut. They've used the outfit in the past, though.

• [quote="Yes, it was always the donut. They've used the outfit in the past, though. [/quote]
    mea culpa i guess then...thank you
  • I guess this would explain why the recipe for the donut just changed in my game. Thankfully, I might add. It was ridiculous needing all those high chroniton costing items for the outfit and donut on every level.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did that raise or lower his stats?
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did that raise or lower his stats?

unchanged according to the official announcement
  • ChrisDalekChrisDalek ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    The recipe for his level 100 shirt just changed...much to my extreme annoyance because I've just spent the last of my chrons getting everything I needed for the old recipe. Everything. I was all ready to immortalize and vault him, but now nothing I've spent the last few hours gathering is any use. Not too impressed...
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChrisDalek wrote: »
    The recipe for his level 100 shirt just changed...much to my extreme annoyance because I've just spent the last of my chrons getting everything I needed for the old recipe. Everything. I was all ready to immortalize and vault him, but now nothing I've spent the last few hours gathering is any use. Not too impressed...

Yes, I was in exactly the same boat. Shan suggested we submit a ticket for this and CS will likely take care of it. I hate to think of spending an additional 100 chrons to re-do what was undone.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Submitted a ticket just before bed and woke up to find Herb fully clothed and immortalized! Much appreciated.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, that's hardly fair, I haven't even got a response yet!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...