Home The Bridge

Keep Voyage Revival Token in the mail until use!

·§ë· For the Many·§ë· For the Many ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in The Bridge
Heads up - If you claim the token, it won't give the option to use dil or the token when next you'd like to extend a voyage. So if you want to keep the option and save the token, keep it in the mailbox until you want to use it.

Comments

• Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heads up - If you claim the token, it won't give the option to use dil or the token when next you'd like to extend a voyage. So if you want to keep the option and save the token, keep it in the mailbox until you want to use it.

Thank you!

Also, revive a failed voyage. Very cool.

Not giving us the option of choice? Not cool DB. Not cool at all 😮
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    voyage revival token?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    voyage revival token?

It'll come in your in-game mail. Being sent out because of the voyage issues that occurred today...
    voyage revival token?

There was an issue earlier in game so players have been sent a new voyage revival token in mail. It works by reviving a voyage once failed instead of using dilithium.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/10574/voyages-issue-07-31#latest
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Are only people who had a voyage fail getting one of these? I haven't gotten one.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Are only people who had a voyage fail getting one of these? I haven't gotten one.

Everyone should be getting one.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."

My voyage didn't fail, it just didn't load or progress at the 6hr mark so I recalled it early. as far as I understand the mail was sent to every player. Have you restarted the game?
  • Guest Guest  ✭✭✭

Not sure why this is a concern ..... why would you want to pay to extend a voyage when it can be done for free? Seems to me this is no different than the portal pulls. You wouldn't want to spend 650 dil rather than using your free 10x would you?
  • Guest Guest  ✭✭✭
    ah, makes sense ....
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you use the token to recall early? I haven’t received one yet
  • I haven't received one yet either......
    And yes I have restarted
  • I haven't gotten one either (even after restarting)
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, are we sure it’s not a targeted email?
    Perhaps. Maybe just for those whose Voyage was affected. I had no such issue
  • edited August 2018
    I havent had any voyages affected recently...but have the token in my mail...hmmm

Pretty sure. Any time an email's been for a subset of players they haven't posted its contents in Starfleet Communications (AFAIK) for everyone to read. More likely is it's one more glitch on a day that's been filled with them (the email system has had problems like this before).

Pretty sure. Any time an email's been for a subset of players they haven't posted its contents in Starfleet Communications (AFAIK) for everyone to read. More likely is it's one more glitch on a day that's been filled with them (the email system has had problems like this before).

That is s good point. Last time it was an accidental double up

Yeah, and they've had it stall before while sending them out too.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one on an alt account, but didn't get one on my main account. Neither one was affected by the bug. This has happened with in-game sorry-mails before, so I'm not concerned. I figure it'll probably just show up some time tomorrow.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Still don't have mine. Can't wait! I like new thjngs
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already took mine out of the mail before I saw this thread. Hope it doesn't mess me up.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what the timeline is for receiving the token, or even just the message containing the token?
  • When I finally decide to go for the 20h Voyage Achievement, I'll definitely be using this revival for the last refresh that gets me to the 20th hour!!!
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer