Home Engineering Room

Voyage Revival Token - Didn t received the in game mail and token

At least 2 members of my fleet did not reveive the mail with the attached Voyage token.

Are there any known issues? Restarted their games a couple times already.
•SSR Delta Flyers•

Comments

• arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    I didn't get one either
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Same here, tried playing game via steam and facebook on PC started game several times cleared cache and cookies then tried game on two other devices, still nothing in mail or voyage supply inventory
  • It was unclear whether everyone got that, or if it was a case by case basis. I received a notification (pic1) but there has been no message all day and no token, and I have reset the game a bunch of times.

79ht73ic2v8e.png

5f9pxcicqn7l.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Same here. No token yet.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also nothing here.
  • Same here. Nothing.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent in a ticket and support sent me the token manually. This worked.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Also haven't recieved the token
  • EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I didn't get anything either.
  • Same here, but maybe I'm missing something... Is this Revival Token a global compensation, like sorrytons when servers go wild, or are they sent only to whom that suffered Voyage malfunctions?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was supposed to have been sent to everyone, we are looking into it.
  • I have not received one yet either and I checked this morning before I went out and just logged back in now after getting home form volunteering all day and still not got one
  • I have also not received it
    Jack Mitchell
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    glad it wasnt just me, I was starting to feel like a blacksheep lol
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cross posting from the other thread on this subject:
    So we are still investigating this but as we do not want you all to have to wait much longer, please submit a ticket to Support. Make sure to add a specific subject line: Voyage Revival Token not received.

Thanks!
  • GaldranGaldran ✭✭✭
    24 hours later, I did not get a revival token...so i'll go do the support ticket. Thank you for looking into this.
  • I sent a ticket this morning, but did not know to change the subject line until just now.
  • sent
    Jack Mitchell
  • Very unfair treatment of those who didn't get the token in the first place.
    Those who got it in mail are able to use it at the 68-70h mark creating huge value.
    The others who had to contact support might have to use it for 2-digit dilithium value.
  • ACEACE ✭✭✭
    I didn't get one.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very unfair treatment of those who didn't get the token in the first place.
    Those who got it in mail are able to use it at the 68-70h mark creating huge value.
    The others who had to contact support might have to use it for 2-digit dilithium value.

As was mentioned in the related topic in The Bridge, if you don’t hit the Claim button in the in-game message you can use it whenever you like. Only if you claim the token from the message will you be forced to use during your next revive opportunity, whether it is 2 hours or 20.
  • @Dirk Gunderson
    The problem is that support doesn't send you the token via mail but it directly adds it to your inventory. That's why this is unfair. You dont get the chance to keep it in your mailbox for years.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dirk Gunderson
    The problem is that support doesn't send you the token via mail but it directly adds it to your inventory. That's why this is unfair. You dont get the chance to keep it in your mailbox for years.

Ohhh...right, didn’t think of that.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dirk Gunderson

Well my CS sent it per mail though.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • i know at least 3 that didn't get the coin or mail
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • still no reply sigh
    Jack Mitchell
  • got it now thanks everyone
    Jack Mitchell
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recieved one over night.
  • I am still waiting on a response for the ticket I put in a couple days ago for my f2p account...