Home Engineering Room
Options

Amazon purchase issues (RESOLVED) - Stuck on Hailing Starfleet.... after purchasing offer

ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Engineering Room
Hi,

I've attempted to buy the current offer 3 times now. I see that Amazon have charged me 3 times and my credit card shows 3 charges, but the transaction does not move beyond the hailing starfleet screen. I have logged in on other devices and I have not been credited the packs.

Is this a network issue? (it's not a local connection issue as this mail post should show)

Is it an issue with the store?

Who do I approach for support on this matter? DB customer service or Amazon? (the device I was using to purchase is a Fire Tablet which has worked many times before)

The game is still stuck at Hailing Starfleet.... I am not sure what to do now.

Comments

• Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    It (the 10 for $10) was only purchasable 2 times so trying 3 probably locked you up. You'll have to either contact Amazon for a refund of the 3rd or contact DB support and they'll give you the extra 10 pulls. Same thing happened to me on another offer and support can see that it was purchased 3 times but only delivered twice.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    It wasn't delivered at all, not even once
  • Options
    I posted here to see if it was a global issue. I can see now that it isn't. I shall contact support. What is the fastest way to get their attention?
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here, on amazon kindle fire HD8, bought the offer and after the buy, i got the „hailing starfleet“ spinning......nothing happened. Was charged but nothing delivered. Is it so hard to code this right?

@Shan @Black Pebble
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    I posted here to see if it was a global issue. I can see now that it isn't. I shall contact support. What is the fastest way to get their attention?

I have the same issue, so i think its global, at least for kindle devices.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

I have the same issue, so i think its global, at least for kindle devices.

Thank you, it's comforting to know that my problem is shared.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    It seems there is a general issue, when you try to buy things via amazonKindleFire.
    Since today no matter what i try to buy i see this:

ldj8xcmk9l9d.jpeg

It goes forever and nothing is delivered(tried buying the „Boost ur crew offer“ and the smallest Dilithium Pack. But i was charged for both.

Please fix this asap! And yes i sent a ticket.

@Shan @Black Pebble

EDIT

Last buy that was successful was on February 26th, so i assume something with ur tuesday server push(February 27th)and forced upgrade, messed something up on amazon devices.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    and its not just „offer“ related, no matter what you try to buy...same issue
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Same issue here. I’d recommend everyone file a support ticket
  • Options
    I am only afraid since only a few ppl play or buy via amazon kindle, it won t have top priority for DB. Hope i am wrong though, cause they ll lose some money, if i can t buy anymore.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ChangChang ✭✭✭
    Worked for me but not on a Kindle device.
  • Options
    I’m on iOS
  • Options
    It wasn't the forced upgrade I upgraded on Feb 23rd and bought something on Feb 24th, but yes, it might be the server push or something going on in the background.
  • Options
    Monolithix wrote: »
    I’m on iOS

Oh wow, thats new. So far i thought it was Kindle only. Ugghhh..
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I'd keep going back and trying to see if this is fixed except that it charges my credit card each time. This is a very serious bug DB.
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is currently an issue with Amazon transactions that were actively investigating.

Please submit a ticket to player support with your DBID and transaction information, and they'll help you resolve the charges.

https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Does this mean refunds or product delivery? I still have the offer, and I'm eager to actually get it.
  • Options
    Does this mean refunds or product delivery? I still have the offer, and I'm eager to actually get it.

Player Support will work with you to get the resolution you're looking for.
    Hosun Lee
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    same thing happened to me on three straight kindle dil purchases... $130 gone and no response from support in 48 hrs. effing ponderous.
  • Options
    48 hrs. That's ridiculous. There should be some sort of additional loot pack that they give out for this type of error that grows in size and scope the longer the ticket is outstanding.
  • Options
    There is currently an issue with Amazon transactions that were actively investigating.

Please submit a ticket to player support with your DBID and transaction information, and they'll help you resolve the charges.

https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thanks for the reply, so we know you re on it. And please keep us updated.

Until this is resolved, my buys are all on hold and i am a „forced“ free player(and i usually spend between 300-500 bucks a month).
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    There is currently an issue with Amazon transactions that were actively investigating
    Yet you're still allowing the purchases to go through on Amazon...meaning you're taking our money knowing full well that we won't get anything in return until CS gets around to it in a month or so and not even warning us. All due respect but that's not how you keep customers.
  • Options
    This issue has been resolved and transactions are working via the Amazon App Store / Kindle devices.

Please contact Player Support and they will work with you to resolve any prior transaction issues, including missing items and errant charges. Be aware that it may take a few days for a response, but we will take care of you.
    Hosun Lee
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    The issue on iOS also cleared up shortly after I posted and before I’d got round to raising a ticket. Hopefully just a glitch, but I guess I’ll find out in the next day or two when the iTunes invoice comes through.
  • Options
    Just tried on my kindle and can confirm as well that its fixed.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•