Home Fleet Central
Options

[TUFG] The LGBT+ Alliance

The LGBT+ Alliance (sister fleet to The United Federation of Gays) is still recruiting for our relatively casual fleet for queer trekkies. Our membership is international. No minimum level, spend or participation (unless you just don’t log in for month without saying why), but we like to encourage and help each other, and we have fun chatting in our slack channel.

Two of our squadrons have space available if you'd like to join before the current event.

Our starbase is currently level 14 with every room at level 2.

Comments

• Options
    We still have room for more queer people and/or non-human life-forms in The LGBT+ Alliance. Star base level 22.
  • Options
    Heya still looking for new members? I'm looking to switch and trying to figure where might be a place to lay my hat..
  • Options
    Hey, do you still have spots open?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

• Options
    We are still looking for members and still have spots open!
  • Options
    Great stuff, my other half may be on the way over after the event.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

• Options
    Are you still recruiting? Just joined the game and loving it!
  • Options
    We've lost a few members recently and are looking for a few more casual players (at least level 20) for our fleet. Current starbase level 55. We're just in it to have fun.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Fleet: The Hag Flight School
    Squadron: Dilletante's Ball
    Starbase Level: 6 (still under construction).
    LGBTQ+ friendly.

Happy to link up with similar fleets/ squadrons. We like to win, but that just means progress is made, (however you define progress).
  • Options
    Our Starbase is currently level 70, and I've recently purged the inactive members, so we have a few openings for anyone interested.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    We are once again seeking more LGBTQIALMNOP+ captains to join our fleet, and my squadron the Queer Space Rangers has some space for anyone wanting a good Borg crew shared with them this weekend. We have some very experienced captains and some newer players. Starbase currently level 75 and in need of more holoemitters.