Home The Bridge
Options

What is up with ingame message

WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
I just tried the address given to us. I got page not found.osamcibnzlrh.png

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    That message was sent before the new forums were live.
  • Options
    When I typed it in, I was taken to the correct page. Of course, typing it in was a ridiculous task that should not be expected of the playerbase. I just happened to be on a computer instead of my phone just now. If I was just on my phone, I wouldn't have bothered trying.

https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewannounce/70495_50
  • Options
    Skizzy wrote: »
    Of course, typing it in was a ridiculous task that should not be expected of the playerbase. I just happened to be on a computer instead of my phone just now. If I was just on my phone, I wouldn't have bothered trying.

Agreed. Or at the very least use a url shortener like bit.ly or is.gd.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skizzy wrote: »
    When I typed it in, I was taken to the correct page. Of course, typing it in was a ridiculous task that should not be expected of the playerbase. I just happened to be on a computer instead of my phone just now. If I was just on my phone, I wouldn't have bothered trying.

https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewannounce/70495_50

Thanks Skizzy
    I was on my phone at new site. Did not realize the ‘s’ was dropped on forums. So I only typed in the last part. Got page not found. With your hyperlink giving the info, I realized there must have been a difference in the part I did not type.

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is already a thread about this :)
    I know the change made is not ideal and we are looking at how we can improve this.
  • Options
    Can we just get clickable links that open in a webview? I assume the library is already implemented for the various account logins
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    CSMone01 wrote: »
    Can we just get clickable links that open in a webview? I assume the library is already implemented for the various account logins

I'm not sure why clickable links wouldn't already work, I assume the advertising crap that pops up when you launch the game and says click here to watch our ad works. I assume 'cos I've never nor intend to click there.