Home The Bridge
Options

'Special' Offers July 16th

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in The Bridge
Let's see who the lucky 10 for 10'ers are today....

I got a 50 dollar dilithium overload... Nah

Comments

• Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    gzupx0dpt11f.jpg
    Ugh.
  • Options
    Plunder the galaxy... again
  • Options
    Dil Overload urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    pzkhbhth2xpr.png

The only reason for the continued existence of this *chocolate cronut*ing piece of worthless *strawberry shortcake*ing *Altair water* is that DB must not like money as much as we thought.
  • Options
    SpaceDudeGuySpaceDudeGuy ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I have the 30x 10 packs and 1500 DIL for $49.99.

It's really hard to pull the trigger when the exact same price got me 2500 more DIL three days ago
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    iw4kg7v31e8r.png

:: heavy sigh ::
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honorable crew. Nope.
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Fly the Fleet...
    Extremely easy no
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadly not, close but no cigar, grow your own crew instead for £24 so a pass from me.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Starry Skies! Yipeee! I’ve really been waiting on this one. What a great day this is...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Yateball wrote: »
    Let's see who the lucky 10 for 10'ers are today....

I got a 50 dollar dilithium overload... Nah

Same offer here with same result. ( on my main account)
    I have the 30x 10 packs and 1500 DIL for $49.99.

It's really hard to pull the trigger when the exact same price got me 2500 more DIL three days ago

Same offer on my second account, and same reasoning and result.

• Options
    DB likes to make jokes
    8hfvybco3aka.png
  • Options
    Nope. Too rich for my blood, not even considering this one until portal is updated

rvwmvanjv9w4.png
  • Options
    Fly the Fleet for 11€. Thank you DB for saving me money.
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    I realize most of us would not put money into ship schematics, but I can imagine a new player whose only schematics might have come from a lucky dabo spin or two, getting legendary ship schematics could make a big difference in their skirmish event results.
  • Options
    Be Assimilated - $10 for a bunch of schematics for borg ships I have maxed. At least it was a new offer
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    JoeSage2 wrote: »
    Starry Skies! Yipeee! I’ve really been waiting on this one. What a great day this is...

The sarcasm is strong with this one ...

What if I tossed in, Best Day Ever!!!!
    More believable? Less believable? I need some feedback...

DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Nope. Too rich for my blood, not even considering this one until portal is updated

rvwmvanjv9w4.png

Given the price for 1250 chron packages during Skirmish and Galaxy events plus the price for 4000 dil in the time portal, it’s not that bad of a deal even though it is pricy. Plus, you could squat on the packs until a portal update...there’s nothing saying you have to pull them right away. I wouldn’t buy this deal unless it was my birthday, of course, but it has value.

Speaking of not pulling packs, I don’t think I will cash in any free single or 10x premium portals from now until the portal is updated. Sure, they’re free, but I’ve been getting too many all-FF SR beholds for comfort lately and the chance at adding more legendaries isn’t really worth it for me until another portal update.
  • Options

Speaking of not pulling packs, I don’t think I will cash in any free single or 10x premium portals from now until the portal is updated. Sure, they’re free, but I’ve been getting too many all-FF SR beholds for comfort lately and the chance at adding more legendaries isn’t really worth it for me until another portal update.

I’ve been sitting on my premium portal pulls for a few weeks now. I’ve never got a 5* Behold all FF but it seemed every one had 2 choices FF. So instead of risking it I decided to just stop pulling from premium portal.

Also if you keep buying just to squat on the pulls DB doesn’t ‘get the message’ to update portal. If sales keep flowing in they don’t understand something is wrong.
  • Options
    I got the 10 for 10 offer. Haven't spent on this game in a long time so I went for it.

2nd star for Captain Bateson and a couple of 4*s I needed.
  • Options
    Also if you keep buying just to squat on the pulls DB doesn’t ‘get the message’ to update portal. If sales keep flowing in they don’t understand something is wrong.

You’re not wrong there. I would like to believe they would see more stockpiled packs and fewer redemptions but I guarantee there are people in management that will only care about the dollar signs...which makes it odd that we see such unbelievably awful ship schematic deals popping up so frequently.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the 15 pack offer - nice change from ships, and it's been a couple weeks since I bought anything (and likely won't this weekend either, I think I can manage missing out on Lily) so I took it. Had better luck than I'd expected - several extra stars to purples and a Claiborne Chekov, and a nice handful of gold beholds: extra stars to Nagus Rom and Durango Troi, and Protoworfosis, Kai Winn, and the Traveler (volguus zildrohar etc.)