Home The Bridge
Options

H.M.S. Bounty

H.M.S. Bounty is the most powerful ship. As proof of this I present these screenshotsuwou2s2c6jaf.jpg
s29m69euovqx.jpg
fd600zk763xp.jpg
63n81zjccrju.jpg
73g7c776f8zb.jpg

Comments

• Options
    eXo | Cadet MatteXo | Cadet Matt ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    jdbcj3ifrzgb.png

I use the ISS Enterprise in the Admiral Division (despite having a level 10 Bounty) and I can't remember the last time I lost an arena battle to the Bounty. In fact, I purposefully seek it out.

The assigned crew has a far greater effect on a ship's arena performance than the ship itself.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use ISS Enterprise as well; perhaps this is down to my crew, I don't really have suited crew to the Bounty. Using 4/5* Burnham, 4/5* Wrathfull Khan, 5/5* Age of Sail Crusher and one other 5*.
    If I survive long enough to take out the bountys shields the Khan/Burnham power combo usually insta-pops them.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    I use the bounty, but I avoid ISS Enterprise like the plague.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Options
    I use Bounty, but the ships that give me huge problems are the ktong and shinzou...for the rest, it's a matter of crew
  • Options
    KantKant ✭✭✭
    Ktong give me problems either
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really, the only reason you should ever be losing ship battles (if your ship is fully leveled) are unlucky crits/misses. The computer runs on a script that it always executes. Adjust your strategy accordingly. Profit.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    That script is extremely stupid, as well.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are plenty of ways they could have made it stupider.
  • Options
    sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    I tend to chase ships that don't have an evasion booster. They're usually mincemeat for me. Conversely, certain ships that do have someone who boosts evasion are a pain.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!

now if only someone could explain why the Bounty doesn't count as Klingon for voyages...
  • Options
    das411 wrote: »
    Congrats!

now if only someone could explain why the Bounty doesn't count as Klingon for voyages...

The Bounty was a federation ship..... I think your avatar is perfect, since Kirk did capture the bird of prey from Cmdr Kruge and renamed it to the HMS Bounty.

The HMS Bounty was captained by Admiral Kirk. It might be a Klingon design but it flew federation colors.

The ship I use is the ISS Enterprise as well. I have zero problems with the Bounty. Easiest ship to destroy.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ship I use is the ISS Enterprise as well. I have zero problems with the Bounty. Easiest ship to destroy.

Come get me. My Bounty is currently at #1. :p

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    The Borg Cube can be the hardest to defeat and also the easiest to defeat others with, provided the right crew exist. The Borg Cube with Rura Pente Reed with his old stats would win almost all battles. It purely came down to extremely bad luck if you lost with it on attack. And when facing it, it came down to good luck to knock it out.

Right now I would say a FFFE Locutus, might be the start of a tough Borg Cube.
    The rest I am not sure of.

I had switched to the Cube because of Reed. When Reed stats changed I went back to the Bounty.

Edit
    I believe Reed had dominated with his old stats. And the time a cube took to destroy opponents was almost instantaneous. That I believe is why Reed stats had to change.
  • Options
    sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    I still use Reed (I didn't play Arena before his nerf). I run him, smiley, changeling founder (immortal), and Neuf. Being a super high crit bonus build, It pulverizes very quickly in most battles, with the Founder keeping defenses going for a good long while.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    2nd pull Sarek , 5 3* for honor and 550 total Schem for Replicator food
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've regularly gotten 1st in Admiral with the Borg Scout Ship. But I also lose a lot of battles on the way to the top. Looking forward to maxing the IKS T'Ong, though, to see if that turns out to be an even stronger choice.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options

Come get me. My Bounty is currently at #1. :p

lol I always hover around rank 1000 in all 3 divisions. Maybe one day I will target you! :wink:
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    The Borg Cube can be the hardest to defeat and also the easiest to defeat others with, provided the right crew exist. The Borg Cube with Rura Pente Reed with his old stats would win almost all battles. It purely came down to extremely bad luck if you lost with it on attack. And when facing it, it came down to good luck to knock it out.

Right now I would say a FFFE Locutus, might be the start of a tough Borg Cube.
    The rest I am not sure of.

I had switched to the Cube because of Reed. When Reed stats changed I went back to the Bounty.

Edit
    I believe Reed had dominated with his old stats. And the time a cube took to destroy opponents was almost instantaneous. That I believe is why Reed stats had to change.

I found that my Admiral Janeway can neutralize the Borg Cube. Her quick defense can protect against the initial borg onslaught.
  • Options
    sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I found that my Admiral Janeway can neutralize the Borg Cube. Her quick defense can protect against the initial borg onslaught.

Ah, my Janeway is 1/5. If I had her 5/5, I may be tempted to use her. As it is, I use Changeling Founder, who I have immortalized. Same evasion, same duration, but 2 second shorter cooldown and takes 6 seconds to start. Bonus though; it repairs shields 10%, which is very useful for later in the battle.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found that my Admiral Janeway can neutralize the Borg Cube.
    Naturally, but I find that Thibault cancels out Admiral Janeway. Don’t you?
  • Options
    Why does bounty not have the Klingon trait?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does bounty not have the Klingon trait?

Asked and answered multiple times. Including once in this very thread.
  • Options
    Magisse wrote: »

Not from my experience. No. She gives me enough time to get my damage and accuracy ready, and I have a second evasion that picks it up after Janeway
  • Options
    I can semi wrap my head around the whole Bounty not being a Klingon ship even though it was designed and built by Klingons, but can someone explain why the Borg “Scout” ship doesn’t have the scout trait?
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dinoss nothing that really makes any solid sense no, but for the sake of headcanon, maybe 'scout ship' is what Starfleet called it because it's smaller than a standard cube and has been encountered way away from whatever they consider 'Borg territory', but their experience with the Borg (before Janeway started dropping in on them whenever she was bored) is so limited that it's really just a guess, and in fact that type of ship wouldn't properly be classified a scout if anyone knew better. Or just DB didn't think of it, I just like theorising.
  • Options
    sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭

Not from my experience. No. She gives me enough time to get my damage and accuracy ready, and I have a second evasion that picks it up after Janeway

Maybe you got it, maybe you didn't, but just in case, if this were discord I'd put a Foghorn Legorn gif here "That was a joke son, you missed it! Flew right by you!"
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorinev wrote: »

Maybe you got it, maybe you didn't, but just in case, if this were discord I'd put a Foghorn Legorn gif here "That was a joke son, you missed it! Flew right by you!"
    ;)
  • Options
    I have my screenshots somewhere on my phone, but when I ever so briefly held the #1 spot it was with the Bounty as well. Oddly enough the Borg Cube got me most of the way there though.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer to use the Bounty. At this point, I could learn how to use new crew and ships but I'm too dumb to use anything besides cloaking. I also have very few multi-fuse legendaries and the ones I have don't play as nice as I would prefer with the Bounty.

I'll attack almost anything but I prefer to avoid Locutus (in case he's FF) and the ISS Enterprise. The latter is kind of a pain even with middling crew.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    KantKant ✭✭✭
    I made a borg cube and did not even scratch the shell!ic3lypm8elhg.png
  • Options
    I use the Bounty picker upper, but I wonder if I should switch to something else when I'm on defense. Theoretically, the dumb-as-a-sack-of-hammers AI would just waste the cloak. You could try to stagger the initialize times of crew to get around it, but I'm lazy. My problem with the arena is most of the time I just don't care.