Home Ready Room
Options

Another which one help ?

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I think Apollo ranks highest in terms of overall voyage point score, but the president has so far eluded me and the hologram trait comes up more. O'Brien however might give you more value on event bonus potential.

Don't think there is a wrong choice with any of them - so it depends whether you need additional MED or ENG skills I guess.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have both Apollo and O’Brien in the freezer and just FE’d the President at 3/4*. O’Brien was useful for a long time in the arena before I swapped him out with someone who could pull double duty on shuttles or voyages, Apollo went directly to the freezer but I have a rather loaded MED crew. The hologram trait does show up a lot in voyages, so if I had to choose between Apollo and the President I would take the President.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apollo, but a strong case can be made for PoE
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    If you are looking for someone to level up quickly ... none :)

That said, both Apollo and the President are direct event crew so you have the opportunity to add stars through their events at some point in the future when they are re-run (I think Apollo's event is up soon if I'm not mistaken - the next in line for a Faction event actually if they do not re-run Season of Love for a 3rd time).

O'Brien's really rough to level for the stats at 1/4.

I might edge for Apollo just because his event will be up in the near future (this is a risk I'm willing to take, both him and the president are good).
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with everyone, Apollo first. O'Brien cards can be very valuable early in the game, but I've frozen all mine and don't miss them. Not sure what the Pres. traits are, so unless he's got something for the collections or something i needed, i wouldn't choose him.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!