Home Make It So!
Options

The First Ones

So..
With us now teaching 200 Legendary characters I think this is a good occasion to suggest a new portal pack (type)

"The first ones" would be a 10 pull portal with a guaranteed 5* drop (behold or straight drop) the remainder would be a random mix of Honor, shuttle boosts and characters.
No ships.
Characters can be 3* or above but not counting the guaranteed 5*, an elevated chance of 4* and 5* versus current standard portal odds.

The caveat, the 5* pool, would only contain the first 50 Legendary characters added to the game. As the pool grows, 250, 300 ect
Secondary versions could be created.
"those that came next"
"Those that followed them" lol ect.

Cost per pull, 1000 Dilithium.

Comments

• Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea. Not sure if 1k dilithium would be enough for DB though.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering power creep and the limited crew in the suggestion (higher chance of pulling dubs) I would hope..
  • Options
    Again the idea is a good one, but probably need some tweaks. Like SoupKitchen said DB would prob increase the dil cost and I would suggest that maybe more along the merit pack so you only purchase 3 and they're all 4* or 5* of the first x number of characters.
    Cymru am byth
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    While specific pools are a nice idea 1000 Dilithium for that is something DB will never do (unless they should close shop soon).

Also many older cards still hold their ground, not all are "stinkers": There are useful old cards, there are useless new cards (from a longterm player perspective). In case they would even remotely consider this 50% off like with some offers for cash is much more realistic. Aka 3250 Dil.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    This could also spawn a new Collection called "The First Ones", being the oldest known races.

The Keeper, Triskelion gamblers, certain iterations of Q of course, Organians, Trelane, etc.
    Top prize could be a 1x pull in the "First Ones" Portal category.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...