Home Engineering Room
Options

Item Drop Rate accuracy

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in Engineering Room
Please update the drop rate for 3* Emitter Crystals on Thy Enemy’s Secrets at Elite difficultly. It’s listed at 5/5, and after dozens of pills, it’s clearly NOT an 81%+ chance of dropping.

Also, is this something that’s submittable for a ticket? I’ve dumped hundreds of chronitons into this mission trying for Emitter Crystals which rarely drop. I shouldn’t have to double check the Wiki or other third party source every time I want to farm exotic components.
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve come to disregard the in-game drop rate recommendations entirely...they simply cannot be believed. 0* text books and 0* casings are some of the many items that are egregiously off compared to reality. If they are going to be there (and they should, for new players or others who do not have the knowledge, time, or inclination to go to a player-updated third-party resource), they need to be accurate.

While we’re at it, a simple five-dot system isn’t really cutting it either. How about chronitons per item drop or item drops per [X] number of runs?
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone still actually use those?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use the game suggestions plus personal experience. I know there is a better list somewhere online, but I play on my phone and can't constantly flip to other references.