Home Engineering Room
Options

starbase rewards timezone issue - please solve!

I'd like to re open the issue on starbase rewards. Us Europeans have a very hard time claiming rewards because they reset too early in the morning. Time and again it has been promised the team will 'look into this', but clearly it hasn't been a priority yet.

Soon daylight savings time will shift the claim deadline deeper into the night. I'm considering submitting tickets to complain about this issue more directly then.

There have been many suggestions to solve this issue. Please do not underestimate how much this annoys us and put this on the fix list! thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submitting a ticket will not be helpful.
    The team is working on it as fast as is possible.
  • Options
    It should be simple. Allow players the entire next day to claim the rewards that they have earned and are often not getting (here in the US, too: for me it resets at 1:00 am).
  • Options
    Yeah, please solve this. Nearly my whole fleet misses the last rewards, because the resettime is to early.
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Submitting a ticket will not be helpful.
    The team is working on it as fast as is possible.

I'm going to submit a ticket for this. we're a month further now and this issue is no closer to resolving. Also bumping this topic for some attention.

With daylight savings time I would have to get up even earlier to claim the rewards. I can understand this isn't resolved in a day or so, but this is really frustrating how much this is being ignored.
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    With the DST change the deadline has been pushed back from 7 AM to 6 AM. This is ridiculous. I am missing out on honor and chronitons that I contribute daily to. And yet no word or update on this. I therefore submitted a complaint to support regarding this subject, and I encourage others to do the same.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antasil wrote: »
    With the DST change the deadline has been pushed back from 7 AM to 6 AM. This is ridiculous. I am missing out on honor and chronitons that I contribute daily to. And yet no word or update on this. I therefore submitted a complaint to support regarding this subject, and I encourage others to do the same.

Complaining about this to Support will not yield any result and will add to the current delays.
    Please refer to Admiral Prince Q/A where it is stated that it is very much on our mind and we are working on a solution and will hopefully have one soon. Thank you.
    Q18: Can you fix it so I can claim Starbase rewards on my schedule?
    A18: We know this is a real problem for many players, and we've been working on a better way for you to be able to claim Starbase rewards. It's not going to be a quick change because of how Starbases are designed. The existing options (such as in-game mail reward delivery) wouldn't work for Starbases (we know, we tried it), so we need to update this system first. We are actively trying to solve this and should be fixed in our next client release.