2000 Dilemmas

Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like that's the end of that achievement:
o3ej845pwqw7.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBzJGckMYO4

Comments

• Options
    [RotP]Ran Airen[RotP]Ran Airen ✭✭✭✭
    Boo. I was hoping for an achievement that delivered at least a premium pack or some dilthium.
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Impressive. I still have over 900 dilemmas to reach that level.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    NIce! I'm about 150 away from my fierce Guinan.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    More tiers are needed on many achieves badly. 350 is also the last time you will ever get DIL for immortalizing crew members, Rex.
  • Options
    SST - 9of7SST - 9of7 ✭✭✭
    Anyone cracked 20.000 gauntlet rounds yet? As I am close to 18.500 I figured that at least a few should be there by now.
  • Options
    Ace_RimmerAce_Rimmer ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit disappointed there aren't more achievements for the crew. I mean surely it's easy enough to add in more.
  • Options
    More tiers are needed on many achieves badly. 350 is also the last time you will ever get DIL for immortalizing crew members, Rex.

Yup, I'm aware.
    SST - 9of7 wrote: »
    Anyone cracked 20.000 gauntlet rounds yet? As I am close to 18.500 I figured that at least a few should be there by now.

I hit it about two weeks ago, but the first was a good long while ago.
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭

haven't even reached 10K yet. I gave up on gauntlet many months ago and only play it a few days a month now. Don't need merits or credits and the RNG fails are too frustrating to keep playing it.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    The FishThe Fish ✭✭✭
    Wow at least the other achievements have a good reward for the top tier. Who is excited about 3 single pulls?
  • Options
    The Fish wrote: »
    Wow at least the other achievements have a good reward for the top tier. Who is excited about 3 single pulls?

Not three...FIVE!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

F2P people? People in their first week or two of playing? That’s all I can think of, and I got a surprise behold from a single premium pull that netted me my first The Professor just last week.
  • Options
    Grr...im 23 away...ya beat me to it by a few days
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

F2P people? People in their first week or two of playing? That’s all I can think of, and I got a surprise behold from a single premium pull that netted me my first The Professor just last week.

Several VIP0s I know have a stash of single premiums from playing gauntlet. Some of them only open pulls when they have slots available which can be pretty infrequent. Here's a screenshot from someone in VIP0:

un5gb1b8xrwz.jpeg
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several VIP0s I know have a stash of single premiums from playing gauntlet. Some of them only open pulls when they have slots available which can be pretty infrequent. Here's a screenshot from someone in VIP0:

un5gb1b8xrwz.jpeg

I can see saving up single premiums, but good gracious, that many single basics would drive me insane. I find it a pain to do even 10 or 20 or so at a time, so I try to never let them sit and accumulate, if I can help it. It's just a crazy amount of tap-tap-tapping to go from one pull to the next, and for basic rewards, when you're getting ridiculously useless stuff like a 0* shirt or sensor much of the time, it's just not worth it to hang on to them. I'll tell you what though — with the recent talk of some people possibly using macros in the latest event, that's when a macro would come in mighty handy (and in this case, absolutely no harm done). o:)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

un5gb1b8xrwz.jpeg

Burn them just for the honor
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Tons of equipment too.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭

Yup, I'm aware.

And is 20k the last achievement?
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

I've got another 4k to go for locutus.
    600 dilemmas away from that last achievement.

No one who reached 20k rounds answered if that was the last
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

Im around 7000 rounds away from locutus. I used to be in a rush to get to 20 k but then i got him from a pack, so it isnt now, and gauntlet has really gotten boring and annoying for me so i play it rarely now. I am however now 20 dilemmas away from the last voyage achievment...thing is...
    x80s8bomiv66.png
    That achievement will equate to 200 honor!!
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

Im around 7000 rounds away from locutus. I used to be in a rush to get to 20 k but then i got him from a pack, so it isnt now, and gauntlet has really gotten boring and annoying for me so i play it rarely now. I am however now 20 dilemmas away from the last voyage achievment...thing is...
    x80s8bomiv66.png

I need to keep sending those voyages, got the achievement with fierce guinan but not the dilemma drop. Keep getting 2/3 parts. Not extending again, twice now i did but no 3rd part.

I did finally rank #1 in gauntlet yesterday for the achievement. Only took 16k rounds, lol.

Congrats on getting locutus from a pack!
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options

x80s8bomiv66.png

I need to keep sending those voyages, got the achievement with fierce guinan but not the dilemma drop. Keep getting 2/3 parts. Not extending again, twice now i did but no 3rd part.

I did finally rank #1 in gauntlet yesterday for the achievement. Only took 16k rounds, lol.

Congrats on getting locutus from a pack!

Thank you...keep debating whether to sped 3 citations on him and ff him with the achievment...what to do what to do??
  • Options

Yes, it is the last one. After I hit 350 immortal crew, I was gonna do a "running out of things to achieve" post
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

un5gb1b8xrwz.jpeg

I can see saving up single premiums, but good gracious, that many single basics would drive me insane. I find it a pain to do even 10 or 20 or so at a time, so I try to never let them sit and accumulate, if I can help it. It's just a crazy amount of tap-tap-tapping to go from one pull to the next, and for basic rewards, when you're getting ridiculously useless stuff like a 0* shirt or sensor much of the time, it's just not worth it to hang on to them. I'll tell you what though — with the recent talk of some people possibly using macros in the latest event, that's when a macro would come in mighty handy (and in this case, absolutely no harm done). o:)

I like to keep 10 single basics and 30 10x basics on hand so I don’t have to spend credits or dil on the Three Purchases achievement on Fridays through Wednesdays. That way I’m covered if the supply dries up for a week or two from the gauntlet or I get a number of single premium packs not divisible by three. Keeping more than that is missing out on honor and items.
  • Options

Yup, I'm aware.

Someone in 10F also hit the 20,000 mark a couple weeks back. I myself is only just hitting the 7000 mark in a day or two.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even the captain level achievement ends at 99 - and there is a player in FF who has hit that incredible level. No more achievements :(
  • Options
    Even the captain level achievement ends at 99 - and there is a player in FF who has hit that incredible level. No more achievements :(

Does leveling stop at 99?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, Captain Seamus O’Kelly is at 99. Dudes a warrior!

• Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I can't officially say yes, I can say that Seamus O'Kelly has been level 99 for two weeks now.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update - because they retiredux0fdy7tc8k1.png
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update - because they retiredux0fdy7tc8k1.png

I was wondering why I haven’t seen him at the top of the leaderboards. He’s usually right up there in faction events.