Home Fleet Central
Options

Fleet leaderboard Archive

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Please note the leaderboard is inaccurate for event ending 1/28/19. Vulcan Science Academy ranked 41 not 48 as shown on the leaderboard. Thanks for all your hard work. Appreciate the effort!!

Note the time on the current ranks (4:xx A.M.), the ones currently listed aren't the final ranks. It hasn't updated yet.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping this as it seems to have lost its sticky.
  • Options
    Looking to get both my main and alt account fleet addedee0lh8wk3c90.jpeg
    3zh3pkdt10d8.jpeg
  • Options
    While you are at it, no huge issue, the #54 Fleet "Where No One Has Joined Before" is now Battleship Musashi. Thank you, for all you do.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    Hi there...to add my fleet, do I need to be the Admiral or can I just post the info here to add to the list?
  • Options
    Not sure if anyone is still adding fleets to the list but I would love to add Planetary Union Scouts. We are currently at level 326 however I can’t post an image....yet. Thanks for any assistance!
  • Options
    La JefaLa Jefa
    edited July 2019
    Been trying to add my fleet Planetary Union Scouts to the list. My in game name is La Jefa. Please let me know if you have any questions or how I can facilitate in any way.
  • Options
    The Fleet leaderboard has been broken this entire event "Back of Giants"

ahllqo6pcs2i.jpg
  • Options
    Hi iz - love your work in providing fleet boards - just to let you know that the link to Shall I compare thee event is error 404 cheers Nauti
  • Options
    izausome wrote: »
    Finally got around to finishing this part of the fleet leaderboard, got all the data that is available. It'll auto update each event.

If you can't find your fleet and it should be in there, send me your in game captain name, and fleet name and ill track it down.

Hello Izausome, I do not see Planet Altair Iv on the list. Admiral is Neutron Star. How can we get the fleet added? thank you.

Rosen
    "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
  • Options
    FYI, Voltron Defense Force (finished 143rd overall last week), is looking for new recruits. We have 5 open slots. Laid back fleet, starbase mainly complete.
  • Options
    The link for "Shall We Compare Thee?" isn't working. Does anyone have top ten data for that event?
  • Options
    The Haus of Gaghgagh. Level 114 StarBase. Well established fleet. Laid back. We ask that members do dailies (mostly), contribute to the Starbase, and advise when you need leave time. Also to participate as they can, in all events. Members are encouraged to voice opinions, ask questions, or just chat for the fun of it. We have several experienced players for general information sharing. We have openings. I am known as Alejandro, a captain lv 91, and admiral of this fleet.
  • Options
    GMX - Project Genesis is looking for dedicated captains to join our fleet. We're semi-casual with a level 76 Starbase. No level requirement. We ask members be active and contribute to the Starbase. Event participation is encouraged. We have openings for Squadron Leaders at all levels.
  • Options
    Question? Who runs this site?2at9dlz2itzp.png

My fleet name is listed wrong here. I would like to update it.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    which fleet is yours and what does it need to be updated to?
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    ÅnubisÅnubis ✭✭
    Hi, I would like to update my Fleet Name Cry Havoc [Let Slip The Dogs Of War] to CRY HA\/OC It has been this way for some time now.

gs4c1dhxcau9.png

Cheers
    Founder of Cry Ha\/oc
  • Options
    which fleet is yours and what does it need to be updated to?

I greatly appreciate all you do. Thank you very much - Champ of the Battleship Musashi fleet
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Hello for the event ending 5/25 Runaway Bride. I would like a name change from Death Star Rebels to Drunken Dahar Masters 2. Fleet rank was 206
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    wh3ix7ugcffn.png
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've forwarded these 2 changes on (cry havoc and ddm2)
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    .|. Roll Safe.|. Roll Safe ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Hello @izausome and @SSR Barkley.

"Battleship Yamato" has updated it's name to ".|. Yamato". We finished 4th in the last event, Runaway Bride.

ulyp9dryk2ro.png

Please update the fleaderboard accordingly. Thank you!
  • Options
    not sure if this was well thought through ... but that tag looks like you're flipping people off. just sayin
  • Options
    .|. Roll Safe.|. Roll Safe ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    When it's rendered here on the forum, it looks more like a nose to me.

Could also be a really abstract representation of the space shuttle.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    But for the record, it is a sword...

Doesn’t really look like one in forum chat though...
  • Options
    The Haus of Gaghgagh is recruiting. Starbase is lv 125. Relaxed environment. All that is asked is to do your dailies,contribute to the starbase, and let us know if you need more than 8 days off. No hashtags. I am the admiral and I am a daily player. Our fleet chat is an open forum. Many experienced members , willing to help and answer questions. Or you can just share what's on you mind. Daily play is prefered but not required. I am Alejandro
  • Options
    REGREG ✭✭✭
    Mariners made 93 light seekers, best so far. Come join us if you are an active daily player. We have some spaces.
  • Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    [
  • Options
    Fleet Leaderboard is Broken this weekend, 9/27/20