Home The Bridge
Options

PSA check your dabo rewards

I generally buy the 5000 credit and one 10 Dilithium roll every day. Today I got a 3* item. But, when I went to equip it, the item wasn't given to me. I sent in a ticket. But, wanted to give everyone a heads up to check theirs. I don't know if mine was a rare case, or if it is a problem with everyone today.
ec3pqpeesfqr.png

Comments

• Options
    Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    4g3q4u464viz.png
  • Options
    I've seen that happen once or twice, usually a restart helps. If it still doesn't materialize after that, submit a ticket.
    There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
  • Options
    Already tried "turn it off and on again".
  • Options
    Definitely ticket time. CS can recover items that were lost in transport, or in this case, "misplaced" by Broik when you went to claim your winnings :)
    There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
  • Options
    Even checked inside Morn's stomach
  • Options
    RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    Even checked inside Morn's stomach

did you check your beard?
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or, you get an item that can't be equipped by current crew, but just happens to be an item required by someone who drops in a begold 2 hours later???
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or, you get an item that can't be equipped by current crew, but just happens to be an item required by someone who drops in a begold 2 hours later???

It wasn’t in Dabo, but in the gauntlet last week I got a 5* Scalpel that none of my crew needed. I’m sure I’ll eventually need it for someone

• Options
    Fixed, DB did a great job getting to my support ticket and fixing this for me. Thank you.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

It wasn’t in Dabo, but in the gauntlet last week I got a 5* Scalpel that none of my crew needed. I’m sure I’ll eventually need it for someone

That happened to me with a 5* Single Pot Whiskey. I used it eventually but it did sit in my inventory for a while.