Home Ready Room
Options

Bartender Guinan

I have Bartender Guinan at 4*, and she would be my next citation. Before I do, can anyone confirm that she is no longer available on the gauntlet? Wiki says she is not currently on any reward table, but I wanted to make sure that includes the gauntlet rewards boxes, chests, etc.

Comments

• Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Acer wrote: »
    I have Bartender Guinan at 4*, and she would be my next citation. Before I do, can anyone confirm that she is no longer available on the gauntlet? Wiki says she is not currently on any reward table, but I wanted to make sure that includes the gauntlet rewards boxes, chests, etc.
    But boxes, chests, etc ARE reward table. So, no, she was fully replaced with Caretaker (past initial bug where she wasn't, but that was quickly fixed).

And even if somehow new bug would give you Guinan you can ask support to replace her with Caretaker.
  • Options
    AcerAcer ✭✭
    al103 wrote: »
    But boxes, chests, etc ARE reward table. So, no, she was fully replaced with Caretaker (past initial bug where she wasn't, but that was quickly fixed).

Thanks, that is what I thought - I mean it makes logical sense, but this game can defy logic at times, so...
  • Options
    SST - 9of7SST - 9of7 ✭✭✭
    Keep in mind though, that she will be added to packs in the future.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    SST - 9of7 wrote: »
    Keep in mind though, that she will be added to packs in the future.
    Only in themed ones though. Like Locutus who is in Borg pack, but NOT in general packs and likely never will be. And it can be said about most of other crew anyway - and Guinan is outright good 5* and it's 5th star which gains most.
  • Options
    Can you still get Guinan from the Premium Rewards or is she gone forever?
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Can you still get Guinan from the Premium Rewards or is she gone forever?
    You could never get Guinan there in the first place. She never was in the drop pool. And with policy about gauntlet prizes, unless she will appear in special pack or event, she never would - and even then only in said special and event packs.