Home The Bridge
Options

Combat Med Paris

So I am debating on ff fe a second Combat Med Paris. The first one is my third highest Med. Anyone have suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't have any current projects, he isn't the worst to dupe. I would say go for it if you aren't delaying anything else for it.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I admit, mine is always busy, whether its a shuttle or a voyage.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    He’s my #6 Base Med and I’m considering a 2nd copy with this event. Med Voyages make Med crew available for shuttles very sparse.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember he was a pain to get from 80-100, but that was about a year ago, and I am FINALLY just going to get my last 2*s to finish him with this event! I was going to ice him, but his MED is pretty strong, so I guess he will remain active.

I will have another 3/4* copy of him at the end of the event, but since he never EVER dropped in almost a year, I don't want to waste honor on getting that last *. Having said that, I am sure I will get him in every third voyage now. :#
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s not crazy - he’s often useful on my Voyages.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Rarely use mine, only time is when im desperate for med on shuttles as my med A team is on a voyage or one of his traits are needed for a voyage boost
  • Options
    I used to use him all the time. With newer med crew, not so much anymore.
  • Options
    I did
    I don't need for voyages or shuttles, but you know there will be a future Paris event. Having an extra copy you can pull out of freezer is beneficial.

• Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, actually, I wish I had taken a second look at this thread and pushed to FF a second Paris.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the process of equipping my Combat Medic Paris. It is BRUTAL. ... Just in case you forgot since last time. Hope you have plenty of replicator uses fodder if you're going back down the path.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I'm in the process of equipping my Combat Medic Paris. It is BRUTAL. ... Just in case you forgot since last time. Hope you have plenty of replicator uses fodder if you're going back down the path.

Can't be worse than my dupe Mirror Phlox. Raises sword, charges at dupe Combat Medic Paris FOR GONDOR!

(well it could be worse. It could be Proton or Doctor La Forge)
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic Paris FE2* was my 4th best Med. I FF him and I'm now working on a second 2* copy. Really quite helpful that this current faction event is federation shuttles. I've finished Lwaxana and Dixon except for reward table items so I'm really hoping I can push on with Paris tomorrow. After that Phlox (who is, without doubt, a total Phlox to equip) and then I may just fling Proton Paris out the airlock......
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    I did. I'm out of characters to level. It's an easy way to get the daily rewards and push the number of immortalized characters up (dilithium rewards in the achievements). Unlike minor characters, Paris is often part of events so I just might get some use of a second copy the hnext time there's a faction event involving him. I'll probably do the same with Dixon Hill after this event.
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a lot of 5* MED but I have a very good collection of 4* MED. He is my fourth best base MED but doesn't often see faction missions during events because of the lack of MED missions for those. He is also down the list for me for combined MED for voyages and I only use him sometimes on my B team during events if MED comes up. He has command but it is weaker than bridge officer Troi and for security I prefer Rakal Troi because her 3 stats are more balanced so my COM doesn't drop too much. Personally, I would look down your roster of MED characters and find someone you haven't levelled yet and focus on them. Paris might come up a few times a year on events to pull out a second copy, but extra MED in another voyage slot like COM, SCI, DIP or ENG might come up once or twice a week which is more useful overall.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished with the second copy. Hopefully will go aboard a MED voyage with his twin if the traits line up, otherwise will provide help on shuttles during a MED voyage.

If it works out, I'll work on a second copy of Robin Hood
  • Options
    i see your point
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes the second med paris was annoying. I was aided by all the federation shuttles in the event to get that film.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    xmnjqjjxvow2.jpg:#
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    xmnjqjjxvow2.jpg:#

d5nl10l6lwjg.gif
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.