Home The Bridge
Options

Monday 'Special' Offers

edited July 2018 in The Bridge
Another week,another horrible offer, another hard pass...well at least DB is helping to save me money...
lxo9vo3vvrzk.png
EDIT: beat ya too it @Zetterbeard hee hee :smirk::wink: pulled an all nighter cleaning house so i logged in at 9 this morning and bam...hit with one of the worst offers ever...at least now i can keep cleaning house (sarcastic yay) instead of having to go buy a google play card.

Comments

• Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    5us4zr6b9njk.jpg
    DB, STAHP!
  • Options
    2100 Dilithum OverPRICED $25 ... nope.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Starry Skies for the 4th week in a row. I’d be pretty upset about this, if we hadn’t all gotten the universal 10x10 offer last week. Still, I hope DB fixes their special offers algorithm soon, they are missing out on money by offering this terrible ship deal all the time.
  • Options
    Starry Skies for the 4th week in a row. I’d be pretty upset about this, if we hadn’t all gotten the universal 10x10 offer last week. Still, I hope DB fixes their special offers algorithm soon, they are missing out on money by offering this terrible ship deal all the time.

Preach it brother...these offers are pure garbage!!
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭

Got the same, but I think it is 5 weeks in a row now for me. I've honestly lost track.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like that my putting special in quotes in the thread has caught on

Oh and I got the 50 dollar Conquer Space as well... if curse words didn't get bleeped out I'd curse right now
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    This seems like an abnormal amount of ship schem offers.... even for DB....
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    i like that my putting special in quotes in the thread has caught on

Oh and I got the 50 dollar Conquer Space as well... if curse words didn't get bleeped out I'd curse right now

Well they are...very special in an annoyingly repetitive way lol
  • Options
    EddNogEddNog ✭✭
    8200+3300 Dilithium Overload--HARD PASS

-Ed
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    30x10 packs +1500 Dil.

After recent purchases, pass.
    Until crew is updated OR honor values for doubles improves OR Rate of 5* drop increase.

Thanks anyways
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps OR all of the above in a perfect world lol
  • Options
    Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    30 packs 1500 dilithium and credits. Be nicer without the credits. Might get more then 3k chronos. Like the 25 pack with 6k chronos and 4k dilithium way better
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Special offers could make Mondays exciting in STT but they have just turned into a joke
  • Options
    Another nope. Not even consideration until portal is updated

04h6svzswbou.png
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Starry Skies. NOPE. Give me something I'll even consider.
  • Options
    30 packs + 1500 dil for $49.99. I did this one last Monday but I have a backlog of 4/4s at level 1 that I have to FE so I don't think it's worth pulling the trigger on right now since I dont have the crew space.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, DB, for sending me the Starry Skies offer and thus saving me money.
  • Options
    Honorable crew, no thank you.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    Starry skies... Nope!
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    25 10x premium packs, 4000 dil and 5000 chrons for 100$.

Doing the math, That's not terrible, but I spent a lot last week during my staycation and need to be good.
  • Options
    15 packs 3000 dil and 3000 chrons for 50$, a hard pass for me
  • Options
    Yeah that offer isn't good at all
  • Options
    Dilithium Overload $99.99 not happening.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starry skies......pass. Even a 10 for 10 no longer interests me until the duplicate pull problem is addressed. I no longer get the monthly anymore either.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm, yeah not gonna happen. EVER.

rtnqt4ur4da5.png

BTW @Shan it’s not the Borg Scout Ship anymore.
  • Options
    OMG amazing offer today......

......wait, no, also Starry Skies.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starry Skies here as well. Look, I'm not a schematics buyer, so you'll never get me on one of these. But the part I don't understand is why the specific ship mix isn't updated or randomized. It's still the Cube, NX-01, and Bounty. Anyone that's been playing for more than a few months has these ships maxed (or nearly so) from Dabo, Arena, and free packs. Maybe mix in the Andorian ship, the Shenzhou, the Orion ship, the Reliant, etc - then at least a few people are likely to bite.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starry Skies here as well. Look, I'm not a schematics buyer, so you'll never get me on one of these. But the part I don't understand is why the specific ship mix isn't updated or randomized. It's still the Cube, NX-01, and Bounty. Anyone that's been playing for more than a few months has these ships maxed (or nearly so) from Dabo, Arena, and free packs. Maybe mix in the Andorian ship, the Shenzhou, the Orion ship, the Reliant, etc - then at least a few people are likely to bite.

Agree, it's straight laziness and nothing more