Home The Bridge
Options

NOT cool DB! Changed Rossoff's recipe last minute...Turns out players fault - not DB.

Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in The Bridge
Had Rossof components completed, hit build, then the server error comes up & says "recipe changed". Now I have to spend another 70-100 chrons to complete him AGAIN?!
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had Rossof components completed, hit build, then the server error comes up & says "recipe changed". Now I have to spend another 70-100 chrons to complete him AGAIN?!

Contact Support, they might be able to assist.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see now that someone started the thread in Engineering that caused this. Can't help but laugh that it was a player whodunnit. :)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I was thinking that they must be the least delicious doughnuts in history, all those databases to break your teeth on, not to mention exo-linguistic texts, power cells and casings. I wouldn't eat them...
  • Options
    t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    I see now that someone started the thread in Engineering that caused this. Can't help but laugh that it was a player whodunnit. :)

A player pointed out the nonsense, they didn't make a ridiculous recipe in the first place then decide to "fix" it as some people were actively still building it.