Home Make It So!
Options

A way to sort/limit selection of ships from voyages

Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
Whenever I do a voyage, I'm only going to use my 5* ships whether they get a bonus or not, they provide the highest antimatter. I hate how to get to the ship I want though, I have to mindlessly scroll through all my 1, 2, 3, and 4-star ships in addition to the 5* ships I'm not going to use if one of my 5*s has the bonus, all to get to the 5* I'm looking for. We need a way to organize and/or select which ships we want available for voyages and be able to limit the appearance of ships we know we don't want to use. Mainly ships need the organization that the crew got especially since in the past year we've accumulated a ton more ships than we previously had.
Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.

Comments

• Options
    yes, sort by * level. i purposely don't build new ships, just so i don't have more garbage to scroll through.
  • Options
    yea good idea to use same systems as the crew for search , organize, and another thing u can add alway put the best ship for the voyage in order the best one to the worse one
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Organize them by star level. I’m not going below a 5* ship regardless
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why cant it just auto select the one with the highest AM? It's not like scrolling through the list is some sort of compelling gameplay we are missing out on...
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why cant it just auto select the one with the highest AM? It's not like scrolling through the list is some sort of compelling gameplay we are missing out on...

Also sort the list by Anti-Matter that way you can select a different, lower ship if the 150 bonus makes it higher than the one that has more base anti-matter.