Home Fleet Central
Options

Invitation to Join the FREEDOM FIGHTERS!

2»

Comments

• Options
    PLEASE...don't make use the "Stanley Steamer" info commercial tactic. You know the one with the Dog. Eeeeeeewww
  • Options
    And just as the Fleet filled up. THE GLORYS OF HEAVEN OPENED UP and there was a LOUD ROAR as the CARETAKER fell into my Gauntlet. m9c48k32xjq6.jpg
  • Options
    Well another long time member has taken the road to retirement and like other before them they also will be remembered and missed.
    And so for now 2 available spots are open for daily players.
  • Options
    Well while I was off to Georgia finding that Special Christmas Tree for the wife "that Rachael Ray" reccomended, a few members have moved on and one is bed ridden for the time being, that means two things 1. A couple spots open for active players and 2. No more trips to Georgia 😊 it's a beautiful tree however. vxtq2qfava54.jpg
  • Options
    Months later and recovered from watching someone "cough" try out my 4×4 over countless Georgia curbs. The tree is up, however the Main Fleet is down a member. So if your a level 50+ and daily participant give us a shout.
    Oh any proffesional tree fluffer's out there. Lol
  • Options
    The Torch has been past and Zeb is Covid prepared to play.
    We are always keeping a eye out for a eager player. Lvl 50+
    Look us up in the game....lwmk5d222gtg.jpg
  • Options
    At this time until there is a Starbase upgrade, potential cadets only need to do what they can on a daily basis.
    A. Contribute to existing maxed Starbase.
    B. Whatever amount of time you have to do any of the daily missions.
    If your a Eager lvl 40 or more
    Currently we have a opening.
  • Options
    SB 134, easy going, officer potential, lvl 50+, only 1 opening at this time. Red Angel's dropping all around us in our Fleet.....cf1hw2f9h4xy.jpg
  • Options
    Open spot for easy going daily player.
    DM me Adm. Zeb :)
  • Options
    Update: we have another opening available. Look us up.
    Easy going group, we contribute a little time every day and play the Events as individually able.
    Come join us, put on the Fleet tag and see where the journey takes you.
  • Options
    Ok so for a LIMITED TIME ONLY... I'm entertaining a very interested Level 30+ Players. If you can contribute 5 MINUTES A DAY....for a LIMITED TIME you can Qualify to Learn and earn your way to OFFICER STATUS at a lvl 70. WOW FOR A LIMITED TIME WHAT A DEAL Deal deal........
  • Options
    Times up.. we are back to 1 spot open for a lvl 50+ player. Join us for carefree playing.